IT.COM

discuss Internet of Everything (IOE) Domain Names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I didn't see a (IOE) Internet Of Everything thread if I missed it my Apologies.

Please share your Regs and sales here if you wish.

As of lastnight I hand regged these...

Internet Of Everything....

IOECASH
IOEDOWNLOAD
IOEDRONE
IOEXTRA
IOEFOGCLOUD
IOEHOLO
IOESTREAM
IOESECURE
IOEWEAR

All in .Com

What's your outlook on the IOE industry ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The internet is being redesigned and it's being called IOE/IOT.
There is another tech bubble before us and regardless of what it's called I want to get paid.

Yup...it's 1997 again. The bubble is rising and this time I'm not missing out either. Just remember that when times are hard in the next recession, don't lose your DNs lol...because they will be worth a lot of money when the economy recovers.

•••
•••
•••
The Bull in the IOE China Shop:
  • 96% of Everything on the 'Internet' is Not indexed by search engines (as most domainers with parking pages know all to well).
The Deep Web dwarfs the indexed web, and it will likely get deeper in response to commercial, and Gov, efforts to tag and bag Everything.

Also, the "Internet" is Not the Web. So IOT is WOT:-o? and IOE is WOE:sick:

WOE!, - WOT?!

•••
I've noticed that all of the following are undeveloped sites or for sale:

InternetofThings.com/net/org
TheInternetofThings.com/net/org
IOT.com/net/org

So all the major extensions in the iot space remain unused. IOT.com was for sale at $2.8 million a few months ago. InternetofThings.com is for sale at $899,000. Even IOT.co.uk has an asking price of $70,000. No one seems to want to pay big bucks for these names yet...

•••
There are some HUGE companies marketing "IOT" / "IOE" so, semantics aside, I do think there will be some action in the space.

•••
BusinessIoE.com
IoEMobile.com
IoEFog.com

•••
I didn't see a (IOE) Internet Of Everything thread if I missed it my Apologies.

What's your outlook on the IOE industry ??
ioe is already outdated imo

frtafaewrew.png

https://www.namepros.com/threads/in...ustry-domain-names.805962/page-4#post-4709586

•••
Just finished listening to a podcast and it inspired these regs, there's some very interesting stuff in development.

IOEBionic
IOEBionics
IOTBionics

I think it's going to be very tough to pick winners in this area as it's so broad.

•••
@RU
Usb drives patent was first filed in 1999 and it's a multi billion dollar industry today 2015.
I fail to see your point???

•••
ioesky
ioespy
ioeair
ioecoin
dot COM

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Is any feedback for disliking and saying haha? (>:(domainsyrup

•••
@DT13 Was meant to be a 'like' but it's more fiddly on a tablet -_-

•••
Disliking ioeCompany is funny in itself too. I have worked in tech my whole life and an "ioe" company makes more sense than a "cloud" company. Too bad people are so eager to shoot down others names. Too bad.
It doesn't mean 'dislike'. I though you saw my .company domains and you decided to reg it.
BTW IoT.company was available for $41 but I pass...

•••
•••
@DT13 Was meant to be a 'like' but it's more fiddly on a tablet -_-

Sorry, I really woek up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, I apolagise for my moodswing!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back