Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Integrated Technology Name - integratedSim .com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainism

Established Member
Impact
130
I own integratedSim .com
Just need a idea to roughly price range for not to get too greedy.Done couple of search and appraisal as estibot, GoDaddy etc but seems less than $100.
Please give me a clear picture 👍
Have a nice and profitable day!!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can see it's called iSIM. I wouldn't know who your end users would be but I think the name is pronounceable and makes sense. I'd suggest you price in the very low x,xxx for chances of a sale.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the comments.iSIM WOULD BE NICER,but missed it😕
 
0
•••
Best of luck, but I believe its a hard sell. IMO
 
0
•••
Thanks mate👍
 
1
•••
High-xx to Mid-xxx
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back