Status
Not open for further replies.

nooraldin

Impact
Domain :
techamazement.com
Domain is about 6 months old

This range contains only 13 characters, which makes it easy to remember
You can use this domain as a brand or as a website for articles on technology and phones

Goddady Appraisal : 1146$
Estibot Estimation : 100$

I want help or suggestions about selling this domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A pass for "amaze", but not "amazement". Hard sell, IMO

•••
•••
Hello,

"amazement" is only used in 299 domains, that's pretty low number. In other words, it's not a popular word to use in a domain name + it's long. Only one reported sale of 192$ for MathAmazement.com in 2019 at GD.

My suggestion is to outbound this domain for tech websites with longer characters ,dashes and numbers in their domain names.

I think that 100-300$ is a fair price.

Good Luck!

•••
Hello,

"amazement" is only used in 299 domains, that's pretty low number. In other words, it's not a popular word to use in a domain name + it's long. Only one reported sale of 192$ for MathAmazement.com in 2019 at GD.

My suggestion is to outbound this domain for tech websites with longer characters ,dashes and numbers in their domain names.

I think that 100-300$ is a fair price.

Good Luck!​
I realize that so I'm trying to sell it for $70

•••
I realize that so I'm trying to sell it for $70

Try also setting a landing page on Dan or Afternic with a BIN to make it easy for someone to do it. Regards!

•••
Try also setting a landing page on Dan or Afternic with a BIN to make it easy for someone to do it. Regards!
Thank you

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back