Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.info .infos

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
55
Good day all,
I have a question about a very hard to value extension,
it seems to me that, if you have a one word generic .info it can sell for low xxxx as I have seen in many sales sites..
.nets are better but .info's are surprisingly selling for thousands of dollars to end users I assume
I have registered about 5 of them,
I would like to know what you all think about .infos
I personally don't really like them but if a .info is one word, and gets over 10,000 exact searches what do you guys think someone like me can resell it for ?
thanks in advance
-texx
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
if a .info is one word, and gets over 10,000 exact searches what do you guys think someone like me can resell it for ?

depends on the word.

somewhere between nothing and 50K.
 
0
•••
wow..that is a very broad range, the ones I registered I thought about before I did so,
I have ones like acquaintance.info which has just under 100,000 exact searches
additive.info which has only 10,000 exacts but I think can be used for so many things that it has more value than the previous one,
and more..
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back