IT.COM

.info .info Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just looking for some thoughts here. I came across a .info that I was thinking of acquiring today, but I'm not to sure of the .info TLD. It has the word vacation in it, not a bad key word in my thoughts. I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone has had any success with the .info TLD. I guess any majorcity.info would be a good catch, correct me if I'm wrong. I see on Dnjournal that there have been a "few" good sales of some .info's, but not many. I'm searching through the forums to see what I can find out, but just thought I throw this out there. Any info on .info?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is an NP member who listed the details for about 50 .info domains that he has sold.w/ prices ranging from the $100's- the mid $1000s . I would like to revisit that very, informative post, as well, so I'll try to pull it up and provide a link for you.

•••
Thanks, just trying to do my research, and a little help goes a long way.

Midnight

•••
Info sales or development

With the info name I'd say that its great if you're going to develop it into some sort of resource site. The Search Engine Optimization potential is good. Direct type is obviously not as good or even close to .com levels.

Another route would be to contact some potential end users and get them interested. I'm working on the same thing right now and with the low cost of some info's (only reg fee for some names) the potential profit is good. With a vacation name in a high traffic popular location the end users exist you just have to find them.

With the reseller market its somewhat limited because most of the high paying keyword info domains are taken but like you mentioned if you search you might find some.

Good luck from another canuck!~

Grrilla I'd also be interested in that post regarding the 50 info sales.

•••
Thanks butler, I've got three I'm interested in. I'll post them in appraisals when and if I get them, just to see what everyone else thinks, but I'm still looking in to it.

Go Oilers !!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back