IT.COM

discuss .INFO General Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Lots of life in this gtld, yet there is no general .INFO thread. Therefore I am starting one as of now! :laugh:

Looked at the sales over the last couple months: https://namebio.com/?s=gN2YzN4UzM

3L, 3N, 4N, random one word and large domains are selling across many different auction houses which is a good thing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still around the 5.500.000 registrations....
https://domainpunch.com/tlds/daily.php

We just registered a few days ago close to 1500 .INFOs (mix of LLLL.info/keywords, brands - sample below).
Already received our first inquiry via parked page: OrangeGroup.info

MyWellness.info
Dreamworld.info
smpl.info
SuperCloud.info
ePlace.info
Toyland.info
CloudPro.info
OnePlanet.info
EasyBox.info
ImpactHub.info
eStudy.info
Signet.info
e-Tech.info
Gesto.info
SayYes.info
QTech.info
LensWay.info
MediaPro.info
InFashion.info
LookBack.info
iTickets.info
DriveAlliance.info
WhiskyShop.info
GoFish.info
SEOLab.info
FlexPay.info
NewBridge.info
InterDesign.info
SkyTouch.info
PointCloud.info
Intertek.info
TechService.info
ePack.info
SmartService.info
e-g.info
myds.info
goldwell.info
eteam.info
Medicloud.info
ThinkBox.info
eSmart.info

Last edited:
•••
If it will help anyone with pricing....

I sold 10 4n.infos with triple repeaters $400 each. That was before the 5N info chip buyout. Sold a ton more 4n.infos at various prices...

Sold 26 3L info chips for $65 each in bulk before the 4L info buyout. (I sold before I should have)

Sold another 60 or so 3l.infos from $20-$35 a few months ago... I needed to pay a debt and sold... I should have used a credit card. :(

I also buy high cpc infos daily for pennies practically.... This extension has been undervalued for a long time.

•••
LLL.info non chip = $50
LLL.info chip = $100
NNNN.info with 0 & 4 = $40
NNNN.info with 0 & without 4 = $60
NNNN.info CHIP = $90-$100

•••
I'm finally admitting to myself that I'll never develop all the infos I've picked up. I did a count last night and I'm over 1200+. :O

I'll be selling around 500 +/- in the coming weeks. With a kid on the way next month my wife would kill me if I renewed them all for another year without putting any work into them. Heck, I forget what I have half the time. Lol. :P

•••
•••
I recently sold a long key word rich .info for $400 - I would say there is lots of life in the .info's

•••
Need to get an opinion whether 4L.info and 5-6N.info prices increase and when?

4L.info is gonna rise in the coming months
5n.info prices will shoot up once the complete buyout happens. They will match 5n.co prices(currently $50-$70 for random 5n.co)

6N.info major patterns already gone. It will take some time for the Chips buyout but prices are rising slowly but surely.

•••
•••
No sales so far.... a few minor low $xxx offers.

•••
@Federer : thank you for answering.

I had only three keywords sale this year, all in the $200-$500 range:

MerchantServices .info
Reel .info (french word means "real")
Olga .info

•••
Only have one .info - PayPerClick

•••
My only 3L .Info

LGY. Info (Acronym for Light Grey)

•••
last November I bought 3 3L.info on ebay for $30 and sold them $60 which is $20 each.. I should have waited much longer

I screwed up with 4N.INFO, hand registered 161 of them and sold them all for $8-10 each. Selling them now, could of added $30-40 per domain...patience is for sure a skill one must master with domaining.

•••
How were these only $1 each???

True, low search volume but easy to rank, high CPC and can be sold to end users.
Water Damage Scottsdale.info CPC -- $54.93
Water Damage Phoenix.info CPC -- $64.16
Tampa Locksmith .info CPC -- $14.98

Really???? Look at these awesome keywords..... These would be super easy to sell to end users, even in this extension! How were they $1 each? This extension is totally undervalued.
Auto Mechanic .info
Security Alarm .info

•••
@Mahogany . The above is what I was talking about lol.

Before you register something, ask yourself why would you? If you can't answer it, don't buy. Wasting money.

Will there be end users for the domains? --- No.
But will there be buyers for those? -- Yes.
Will he make profit? -- Yes.
Will the person buying be a speculator? -- Possibly.
Will it eventually end up in a Chinese persons account? -- Probably.
Can I explain their fascination with 8's or there reasons/methods for them laundering money? -- No.
Does it make sense? -- Not to us.

I assure you brother... He'll have no problem selling those 5n .infos domains with triple 8's.... Im no "expert" but I have had my hands in hundreds of numeric domains in all extension the last few months and assure you there is a buyer for this. We can debate the reasoning behind the potential buyers hypothetical purchase but there is no denying those 5n will sell. ;)

•••
Were they were words or random letters?
NNNN... Number x4.

The way I see it, if 3N.info can get high XXX, maybe low XXXX for 88N, then 4N.info should be worth 10% of that because there's 10 times as much inventory and then use the same metrics for 5N.

There's no formula for numerics brother. Pricing is number and pattern based. I've personally sold 4n between $75- mid xxx. (I know of high xxx 4n.info sales) And 5n from $30- high xx.

Example: There are multiple GD closed auctions for numeric AAAB.Infos for $400 +\- ...... So should numeric AAB.info be $400 X 10= $4k ??

Even in com the formula is skewed and cannot account for premium numbers and patterns. IMHO, premium patterns and numbers will always get premium prices.

•••
Just checked the ranges:

10-20K has 4471 left and some 0 with no 4
80-90K has 1320 left and only with 4
90-99K has 3499 left and some 0 with no 4

When the ranges all go below 1000, that's when I will do a full scan from 10K to 99K. Again I'm still having trouble getting a formula to show 0 starter numbers, so 00000 to 09999 I can't check.

If you need the updated lists, please message me.

Last edited:
•••
I just sold 175 +/- two keyword infos in a bulk deal..... Don't tell me theres no interest in .infos. ;)

•••
I have a handful of basic one word .info, e.g.:

Lapse.info
Achieved.info
Debated.info

Probs develop them at some point.

And one which fits the TLD nicely:
Broader.info
Great for a guide or news site etc.

I also have "Joiners.info" which I love. Am thinking of developing it in some way. Ideal for a DIY/Joinery type website with guides and how to etc, and even potential for a commercial site given the single keyword strength. Or maybe a plain old directory (although those seem to be a dying art these days)

Although I've not sold an info yet, I think its time will come soon. Not like a huge value comeback, but with the vast amount of new TLDs I think people are warming to the ol' faithful ones a bit.

.info is just leaning against the wall, waiting, calmly and patiently glancing at it's fingernails, and humming a casual tune..

•••
I have a handful of basic one word .info, e.g.:

Lapse.info
Achieved.info
Debated.info

Probs develop them at some point.

And one which fits the TLD nicely:
Broader.info
Great for a guide or news site etc.

I also have "Joiners.info" which I love. Am thinking of developing it in some way. Ideal for a DIY/Joinery type website with guides and how to etc, and even potential for a commercial site given the single keyword strength. Or maybe a plain old directory (although those seem to be a dying art these days)

Although I've not sold an info yet, I think its time will come soon. Not like a huge value comeback, but with the vast amount of new TLDs I think people are warming to the ol' faithful ones a bit.

.info is just leaning against the wall, waiting, calmly and patiently glancing at it's fingernails, and humming a casual tune..

Something similar here.

I have Tabaco.info (Spanish for tobacco) which I feel makes a great combination for a tobacco related diseases website, a quit smoking program or a government non-smoking site.

Also Balle.info (French for ball), which sounds ok for sport equipment or similar. And some first names and a couple of short words (eg, Supra.info).

Not many, but with .info it's just that some combinations sound that good and I just can't let them go.

And after that I find myself thinking "what exactly do I do with this now?" :rolleyes:

•••
i have a few .info, less than a dozen. probably my favorite i picked up from auction just a few days ago, faulty.info

really easy to build out i'd imagine. lots of faulty info here there and everywhere.

•••
Hello,
you are selling concern.info, it is a beautiful dictionnary word, but who does it appeal to ?
Especially which business ?

For example, you cite
printers.info 1,383 USD 2016-02-16 Flippa
mortgage.info 35,000 USD 2015-12-13 PlentyOfBrands

But those appeal to businesses or physical merchants.

The one resembling your name the most is maybe
everything.info 1,250 USD 2015-11-27 Private

But "everything" it is more appealing to, say a reference site than the word "concern" IMHO.

•••
From these sales list posted above seems GO Daddy is where its at for .info. Just listed a couple there so we`ll see what happens. Flippa used to be the best place to sell them

•••
I have a LLL.info non-chip in auction here on NP, it's only at $16. A month or two ago it would have been double that at this point in the auction, whatever that means
hmm....so because domainers wont pay more money now for your LLL you think its worthless? there are many names domainers wont buy for $1 or $5 but someone else in the future will. Price doesnt always reflect value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back