Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

discuss .INFO General Discussion

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
763
Lots of life in this gtld, yet there is no general .INFO thread. Therefore I am starting one as of now! :laugh:

Looked at the sales over the last couple months: https://namebio.com/?s=gN2YzN4UzM

3L, 3N, 4N, random one word and large domains are selling across many different auction houses which is a good thing.
 
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
FDA.info
DDS.info
OKC.info
Hunter.info
Vapes.info
Backache.info
Bursitis.info
TrustedReviews.info
ConcealedCarry.info
HomeSchooling.info
 
3
•••
I'm wondering where I would be able to find data about unreported sales... I have

kitchensupplies.info
indoorplant.info
jobsalaries.info
legcramps.info
creditcarddebt.info
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
PropertyExchange-info_Logo.png
 
1
•••
Fuerdai.info
 
0
•••
Webuyland
 
3
•••
I grabbed thcv.info the other day, I figure it could be useful to someone.
 
2
•••
Hello,
This domains are avaible for registration- cannastrain dot info, farmcannabis dot info, farmmarijuana dot info.
But i have question- Have this domains potential?
 
0
•••
Hello,
This domains are avaible for registration- cannastrain dot info, farmcannabis dot info, farmmarijuana dot info.
But i have question- Have this domains potential?
I don't really see potential unless you develop into a website for the domains.
 
1
•••
diagram.info
 
4
•••
0
•••
Hi @Federer , care to update us about your mini-venture you posted about in april ?

Still around the 5.500.000 registrations....
https://domainpunch.com/tlds/daily.php

We just registered a few days ago close to 1500 .INFOs (mix of LLLL.info/keywords, brands - sample below).
Already received our first inquiry via parked page: OrangeGroup.info

MyWellness.info
Dreamworld.info
smpl.info
SuperCloud.info
ePlace.info
....
 
2
•••
No sales so far.... a few minor low $xxx offers.
 
4
•••
AutoLoanCalculator.info :)
 
1
•••
I had up to ~$2K .info sales in the past...
But since 2015 - even inquiries are rare...
 
2
•••
@Federer : thank you for answering.

I had only three keywords sale this year, all in the $200-$500 range:

MerchantServices .info
Reel .info (french word means "real")
Olga .info
 
4
•••
1
•••
Advice, please!!
TravelSpain.info - is this a good domain for this website?
Maybe better use some 3-4 words .com?
Will this website generate traffic with .info extension?
 
1
•••
I'm working on an interesting wiki-style project at AllTheWorlds.Info, for anyone that may be curious :]
 
1
•••
2
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back