Dynadot

Incredible parking!

Spaceship
Watch
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!

check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how do they pay? paypal? check?
how do you know how much per view you will receive?
are you sure you receive $ per view?

•••
pay by check!

you can check the daily stats. the stats varies. i think it depends on the advertisers here some for 4 domains the day since midnight:)

16 views=0.06
4 views=0.02
214 views=0.86
86 views =0.34

as i said it si not much BUT better than zero at my other parking page. to think of the $$$ i missed out on!!!

•••
I thought I was the only one having good Luck there ... :)

I was impressed with the first Paycheck compared to the others -
and No Limits on Traffic or # of domains ( I can't seem to keep hold of 50 Dom's at a Time anymore - lol )

I'd give them a Thumb's up for Smaller Domain Investors ~

•••
another happy user! and i tought i was the only one;)

•••
thanks for the tip! i'll give that a try.

•••
Domainhop rocks,

I make XXX% more revenue out of mine domains instead of using others programs.

Great program!!

•••
Have you gotten youre payouts yet ?

•••
well i am just three weeks into it and they pay out every second week of the month. so payday will be next month, i thinK. will update all when this happens!!

•••
Do they pay for views/visitors from asian countries?.

•••
Suthra,

Yes they pay for asian traffic.

Walter

Originally posted by suthra
Do they pay for views/visitors from asian countries?.

•••
thanks for the head-ups redhippo... it seems that i'm shifting to domainhop :lala:

•••
i've been meaning to try them. now you gave me an excuse. i have used your code in the referral box. thanks.

•••
I may be moving in that direction. Thanks for the heads up and link from the Epicenter, redhippo.

•••
Originally posted by walterk
Suthra,

Yes they pay for asian traffic.

Walter

The TOS says they do not though. So if they are now, this may change at any time.

•••
For views also ? Sedo pays for clicks only. Thanks for providing this link, I'll give this a try. :tu:

•••
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only

How many views / clicks did you have yesterday :?

On the face of it it looks a good deal

•••
Just a little quote:

"DomainHop ensures that you will receive the maximum payout possible. You will receive the HIGHER of either:

* Our current $4 RPM (revenue per 1000 type-ins) rate
* Or a 55% revenue split (RPC)"

So you'll get paid either for 1000 impressions or for clicks, but not for both, I assume. It could still be a good option for asian traffic

•••
cool, I'll have to test this out....

Thanks

•••
Originally posted by lind

So you'll get paid either for 1000 impressions or for clicks, but not for both, I assume. It could still be a good option for asian traffic

Except the TOS also says they only pay for traffic from English speaking countires, and very few asian countries are this.

•••
Can understand where they get money by views.

•••
CPM the advertisers pay per 1,000 and/or CPC cost per click

•••
I wonder if views really pays that good, for the advertisers.

•••
for a different kind of marketing, not direct response marketing yet image marketing which is just trying to get people to see your company name.

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

you must have some names there....
If I have it figured right (could be wrong, I've only test it on 10 domains) you would need just over 5000 visits for that $20.93 (just for visits).
If this is so, you may be better off with an affiliate program...

this based on:
214 views=0.86
86 views =0.34
which generally means 25 views = 10 cents
214/25 = 8.56*.10 = .856
86/25 = 3.44*.10 = .344
and 5000/25 = 200*.10 = $20

none the less i'm going to try them a month, I have a typo domain bringing in just over 10,000 uniques/day so expect that will bring in just over $1200/month :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back