Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Incredible parking!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!





check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Many more reasons to use DomainSponsor.
 
0
•••
Anyone that signed up as my referral at DomainSponsor, please contact me by PM with your Name and account number, so that I can make sure you get a Premium account (10% extra).

Thanks,
Sid
 
0
•••
Finally, Domain Hop has payed up for the people who opted for paypal.

Nice $350 in my email inbox this morning :)
 
0
•••
yep,. domainhop paid me also.
 
0
•••
Yep - Got mine as well .... After I already deleted my domains and was in process of changing DNS - :p Oh well .... lol - I'll probably put half or so back in and try One of the others out for a while ~
 
0
•••
Just got my check in the mailbox yesterday as well, pretty nice. One thing I do have to say though, 15 days wait seems pretty long to me, it'd be better if they send in the first 5 days of the new month.
 
0
•••
welp...this good news today for DH fans :tu: ... very inspiring :)
 
0
•••
just received my $1570.00 payment via paypal!!! whoo hooo
 
0
•••
HI

I have yet to get my Sept payments from DH I emailed them the other day and they said payments were going out and I see alot of you have been paid I just wonder if they missed me or they are still paying people,

I have my payment option set to paypal.. Well i'll wait and see what happens,

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com
 
0
•••
If you set it to pay by check since last month then it'll take long if you live in the west cuz they send the check from their office in NY.
 
0
•••
redhippo said:
just received my $1570.00 payment via paypal!!! whoo hooo

Wow!! $1570.00 from DH ? That's around 300,000 uniques per month.
Are you really get that much of traffic? If so, you're better set as an affiliate for Ifriend. At 400:1 conversions, you could have converted your traffic into 750 signup. That's $30,000 in revenues last month alone. Of course, this is hypothetical.

Seriously, you're wasting your traffic with a parking company.

Just my 2¢
 
0
•••
McGyver270 said:
redhippo said:
just received my $1570.00 payment via paypal!!! whoo hooo

Wow!! $1570.00 from DH ? That's around 300,000 uniques per month.
Are you really get that much of traffic? If so, you're better set as an affiliate for Ifriend. At 400:1 conversions, you could have converted your traffic into 750 signup. That's $30,000 in revenues last month alone. Of course, this is hypothetical.

Seriously, you're wasting your traffic with a parking company.

Just my 2¢

not sure what you are refering to Mcgyver too, would love to hear more explaination!. ifriend? PM me if you have ttime

actually, i didnt have 300K uniques. stats show 252,136!
 
0
•••
lmao, close enough :P hey m8, wanna share your secrets as to how you get that much traffic?
 
0
•••
I got DH but not so much money!
 
0
•••
Well after 3 weeks of trying out DH with 5 domains I have now made a little over $280. Not bad since the domains were not making any money on Sedo or DS.
I'm satisfied so far, now I'll just have see how fast I get the payment next month.
I still make more using DomainSponsor though and won't be moving away from them but it does seem like some domains that don't work well with DS may do well on DH.
 
0
•••
wtf.....DH is almost 2 hours down,.... including my park pages D-:
 
0
•••
252,136 uniques in a month hippo? I knew before you were pretty good but that's truly amazing. How much traffic is your best domain receiving (I realize you have thousands)? Maybe you could share your source for finding these great traffic domains...or maybe just could pm me :)
:hearts:

And I agree with McGyver you could probably easily make more on an affiliate program with all of those visitors.
 
0
•••
maximumhost said:
And I agree with McGyver you could probably easily make more on an affiliate program with all of those visitors.

Not necessarily true since high traffic doesn't mean people would really buy or sign up through affiliates. They could just type in the real url in another window and check out the site if interested and you'd get no profit. I've experienced that countless of times.
 
0
•••
ichibaka said:
Not necessarily true since high traffic doesn't mean people would really buy or sign up through affiliates. They could just type in the real url in another window and check out the site if interested and you'd get no profit. I've experienced that countless of times.

I agree.... we can't just drive in untargetted traffic to whatever affiliates available... I've been through that and having lots of uniques doesn't mean lots of signups
 
0
•••
Untargeted traffic? 99% of his traffic is for mature audience. I mentionned Ifriend because they are good for converting "general" adult traffic. And they even pay you for visitor who signup for a free account.

When i said that he could get around 750 signup per month, i exagerate a bit but come on, with 250,000 uniques per month, he can easily make 3x what he do with his actual parking pages with just a little bit of work.

To get the same $$ from affiliate, he need to convert only 39 visitors into signup, So to make 3x what he do with his parking pages, he need to convert 117 visitors into signup to make $4680 in revenues. That mean he need to convert at 1:2153 !!!! (1 signup every 2153 visitors).

Seriously, if no one is able to convert at 1:2153, you have a serious problem.
I convert almost all of my adult traffic at 1:400 without problem with them.

Just my 2c
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back