REQ-LOGO Increased Prize - Maple Brand Logo Design Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Prize increased FROM $50 TO $75 due to nature of request.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AS A LOGO

It is very difficult to decide what to do as a logo for this one so I am looking for creativity without going too complex.

Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $75.00 USD payable by PayPal only
Contest End Date & Time: Exactly 10 days to the hour of this post

Logo: MapleBrand - Branding Canada

File: High Resolution PNG/EPS

I own the .com and .ca so please do not include the extension as part of the logo.

I have tried to visualize a logo and have decided to keep the concept open. Basically end use would be for a company that uses the name Maple Brand.

This one is a free for all, it will be based solely on looks and how I feel about the end product so get as creative as you like.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
tPxB2F.jpg

Show attachment 57722

On key with my original concept for sure with the waxy seal but the logo itself is too busy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
74726_ac25f5313ce700c70cc29e59bd40a90a.png

Not sure if you can incorporate the two, without all the grey outline.

74739_1c06011ec38ac9c2489e355e961a20e9.png

•••
Feedback please. Thanks.

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Like this one?
m21.png

nn.png

nnn.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picture0032.png

This version is great... leave it as one of the finalists

•••
•••
74883_8a1158d64def76143e3aa30f2d744f15.jpg

I did not think I would consider another entry at this point but this one is intriguing.
Not sure about the A-Maple part but the symmetry of the logo is very nice. Maybe try the Maple to the left of the M or something.

•••
74726_ac25f5313ce700c70cc29e59bd40a90a.png

I do like it but I'm still thinking of this one combined to look the the sports one I like.

The maple coming up through but because the maple is red you would have to use white for the word maple and grey for the word brand. You could box the Branding Canada in Gey with white letters (only suggested) but that makes a natural cut off for the bottom of the maple.

No double borders like in the sports version though (you know what I mean by the sports version because we discussed it before)

•••
logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
let me know If I am in the right direction.

maple new.png

mpnew.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
@kraman.157

Picture0033.png

If you bring the red maple to look like a full maple behind the word brand and box the Branding canada as a natural base for the leaf. Might be a great concept.

•••
•••
mbb1.png

asd.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back