NameSilo

Increase sale chances?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys.
I was wondering if I register a Domain for example in Godaddy. Can I put that domain on BIN at sedo and unregistry and so? Or Should I wait 60 days too? I tried to put a domain registered at godaddy at Sedo and I can't, Sedo says contact my register company to take part of Sedo partner premium or so. Any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can list your domain on any marketplace providing you own the domain. If you have just purchased it, you may want to hold fire a little allowing the registry to make the necessary changes updating details.

•••
•••
You can list your domain on any marketplace providing you own the domain. If you have just purchased it, you may want to hold fire a little allowing the registry to make the necessary changes updating details.
What di you mean which changes? And why Sedo don't never let me put a domain from gdaddy? Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back