NameSilo

Income generating strategy

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by doofer, May 7, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. doofer

doofer Established Member

Has anyone adopted a strategy of trying to sell lots of domains for relatively small margins over the 'quality over quantity' route !?

By this I mean, trying to sell domains in large numbers but for say for example $50 profit rather than going for the long term hold to extract maximum roi.

If so, where have you found the best sales venue to be & what sort of results have you had.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. briguy

briguy Guru In Remission! VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Personally, this is not my strategy but seems to be a strategy used on eBay of course another strategy is too price super high (AKA super ridiculous)

3. Hypersot

Hypersot Top Member VIP

I did that when I first started. Used to buy at $3 - $8 (.infos were great for that) and sell at around $25.
    Did that for 3 months with around $100-$200 net earnings/mo (that was ~5 years ago so earnings are only estimates)

Best venue by far was GoDaddy.

Note that I don't consider that as a viable way in selling domains. Back then I was trying to learn parking so all my domains had 'metrics', ie. moz, majestic, etc.
    Nowdays it's totally not worth spending time for good metrics just to sell for like $20+
    Time can be better spent elsewhere imo.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: