IT.COM

offers Inbound Inquery for 2/f/o/u/r/1/./c/o/m what should I accept as a price?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaineer1

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

A guy from a brokerage says their client wants to buy my domain 2/f/o/u/r/1/./c/o/m . They haven't given a price, so I asked for their offer and am waiting for their response. What would you / should I take as a minimum acceptable purchase price?

Domaineer1
(y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did they make an offer? I'd aim for $x,xxx and see what happens.

•••
Did they make an offer? I'd aim for $x,xxx and see what happens.
No offer from them yet, thanks I was thinking $x,xxx as well .

Thanks,
Domaineer1
(y)

•••
Hey,

A guy from a brokerage says their client wants to buy my domain 2/f/o/u/r/1/./c/o/m . They haven't given a price, so I asked for their offer and am waiting for their response. What would you / should I take as a minimum acceptable purchase price?

Domaineer1
(y)

I hope they don't ask you to get a appraisal.

•••
Hey,

Domaineer1
(y)
Usually you get a request to buy an independent appraisal first before sale takes place(which never does), which they own the appraisal company, and keep your money and you never hear from them again.
Joe T
I would suspect this is the appraisal scam, because most buyers who want to buy a domain don't lead with hi I have lots of money(brokerage firm) and my client(rich person) are interested in your name.

•••
I've always wanted to create my own appraisal certificate and send it back to them.

•••
as a domain. Reads like someone bait testing you. The higher your expectations giving them more confidence in leading you on to a paid valuation proposal.

PS Any reply won't let you off the hook.

Say you just want 2 cents, plus your managed administrative costs, that should shut them up

Last edited:
•••
ask for $25K USD
I expect it to be a real offer,

be prepared to sell at $8.5 K

•••
Frank I would agree if it was 2/f/o/r/1 it would be a good payout but with this spelling I am not so sure it isn't the appraisal scam
Joe T

•••
Frank I would agree if it was 2/f/o/r/1 it would be a good payout but with this spelling I am not so sure it isn't the appraisal scam
Joe T

you are right
my mistake

•••
Play along with caution, you never can tell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back