NameSilo

.in registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jamminsport16

VISIT FREEZINDA.COMVIP Member
Impact
wuts best & cheapest site for .in registration.
thx,
james

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
becoming a directi reseller saves you the most.
less than $13 for .in

•••
romow said:
becoming a directi reseller saves you the most.
less than $13 for .in

Thanks for the info! Was having problems finding a registar where I could register .in extension domains.

•••
oh ok. but it costs around $100 a year to set up your own domain selling company :/

•••
•••
resellers.co.in is quite cheap.

•••
yeah,coz the name's too long.

•••
Go with Resellers.co.in. I have an account with them and they've been great for providing me with cheap .co.in and .in registration. You're not going to get any cheaper unless you actually purchase a directi reseller which will set you back $100 and basically defeat the purpose if you're only looking for a small amount of names.

•••
I have a couple with resellers.co.in, not the best interface but gets the job done

•••
Last edited:
•••
I think .in will become more popular with time

•••
I second that...

marisolblue said:
I think .in will become more popular with time

I do too, while not a very wealthy country they have 1,094,870,677 people living there but who’s counting? (Oops tack on another 42,000). They only have an internet penetration of 3.6% which is ever increasing and some of the world’s brightest people hail from there. Now with the world becoming more and more flat, allowing people from less per capita counties access to better educational equipment and information this land is bound for an explosive increase in the world’s online community.

•••
I concur. It's only a question of time as to when India's ext. will be big. Each and every day you've gotta figure that x amount of people are getting online. Awareness of the extension will take time to grow but that will come with time. I think it's a good market to plan long term investments in. However, if you're looking for quick investments then this probably isn't the right market. You may come across a few deals here and there but nothing like what you'll have in a few years IMHO.

•••
Directi

I was /am a Directi Reseller (Can't get any Straight Answers from support after Spending $100 bucks Phone calls over $20 Refund)
More trouble than their worth
http://dom.squareBrothers.com is a directi Reseller who will give you a good deal
I have registered several domains with them No Problems
http://directi.name.bin.org is also a Directi reseller and will setup Sub-resellers
without any PrePayments
http://WebName4.in is my Sub-reseller Retail Site
Yes India is a large growth area as is the most of Asia

Last edited:
•••
I've been looking more and more into registering a few .in domains but am wondering are US residents legally able to register them?

•••
Yes US or Anyone else for that matter

No problems for Foreigners registering .in extensions
Checkout my Post above

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back