.in and .us domain question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deries

Established Member
Impact
2
hello, could you help me please with 2 questions?

a) where to register .in domain? I saw prices are very different (from 20 to 50 usd)
b) is .us domain only for US residents?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
a) where to register .in domain? I saw prices are very different (from 20 to 50 usd)
- I recommend www.mediawiz.biz

b) is .us domain only for US residents?
- Technically, yes.
 
0
•••
Thanks for info.
 
0
•••
a) also name.com

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back