Dynadot

I'm giving away free accounts - Get users to sign up on your site!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi Everybody,

I know everyone has the problem at first, after launching a free registration website, of getting users to sign up on their site. I'm going to try and help you guys out there.

I'm giving away free credits on www.membergenerator.com -- where you have the ability to pay users to sign up on your website. You can be running a regular free registration site, or a forum (and can require that users post a certain # of times). I'm giving away 1 credit for free to up to 20 users that reply to this thread. All you have to do is:

1. sign up on www.membergenerator.com
2. pm me your user id
3. once you receive your credit, post an offer for users to sign up on

With 1 credit, you can have up to 20 people sign up on your website (at .05 credits per sign up)!

The website has over 50 users ready to sign up on your website, and it is only 2 days old, so sign up and PM me now to get users on your website right away!

Ron

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is it legal way?
all my domain are parked, can i use it to gain more visitor and clicker on my domain?

•••
MemberGenerator is for getting users to sign up on your website (assuming your site offers free registration) -- not to get users to click your ads. Paying others to click your ads would definately be against the TOS for your parking service.

Thank you for your interest though!

Ron

•••
Let me give a try...
Username: Merchant

•••
Credit added, thank you, and enjoy.

•••
thanks, username: pipsta

thanks

•••
•••
Credits added :). Use your referral url and help MemberGenerator.com grow!

•••
username : z80039

Thanks alot and I will try to get referals :)

Best Regards

•••
•••
its actually a good idea. nice site

•••
z80039 & MrBlockeel: Credits added.

fredmeepbob: Thank you! I'm glad you like the site.

The site has over 115 members now, and is growing faster than I had ever planned. Sign up today and become a part of this wonderful system.

•••
Ill try it out name is

calibreeze

•••
•••
This offer is still open, if anyone is interested.

•••
Signed up - User, Joshua2100

•••
•••
i registered with username: techdo

thank you
Dario

•••
•••
Signed up as H8ed thanks :D

•••
•••
I've added the credit to both of your accounts, enjoy!

If anyone has any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact me through PM, posting, or the email on the site.

Ron

•••
What the hell...

Username: caskade

•••
I've added your credit, you wont regret trying out MemberGenerator.com :).

•••
Hello cyberoptik

i've added my paid Offer,
what happens now :) ?

Dario

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back