Dynadot

I'm giving away free accounts - Get users to sign up on your site!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi Everybody,

I know everyone has the problem at first, after launching a free registration website, of getting users to sign up on their site. I'm going to try and help you guys out there.

I'm giving away free credits on www.membergenerator.com -- where you have the ability to pay users to sign up on your website. You can be running a regular free registration site, or a forum (and can require that users post a certain # of times). I'm giving away 1 credit for free to up to 20 users that reply to this thread. All you have to do is:

1. sign up on www.membergenerator.com
2. pm me your user id
3. once you receive your credit, post an offer for users to sign up on

With 1 credit, you can have up to 20 people sign up on your website (at .05 credits per sign up)!

The website has over 50 users ready to sign up on your website, and it is only 2 days old, so sign up and PM me now to get users on your website right away!

Ron

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
www.techdo.com: Great :). Now users will sign up on your website, after which a transaction will appear in your 'Transactions' page as pending. Once this happens, click on the approve/deny button, and the details that the user used on the website will be shown. You must then approve the transaction (if they completed the offer) or deny the transaction (if they did not complete the offer) -- if you do not approve/deny a transaction after 7 days of its creation, it will automatically be approved.

Thank you for your interest in our problem! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Ron

•••
I have registered with the username: ForumAds

•••
Kratos: I've added the credit to your account.

I'll leave this offer open for a bit longer. If you sign up, PM me your user id.

Ron

•••
thanks... user: majorkontrapelo

•••
•••
Registered. Username: TechZone

•••
Joined as Sparkydude31809

•••
•••
This was the best free offer I have ever signed up for. I got 5 members in one day for free! Then I bought five credits and used two, to buy a banner ad on his site for 1000 impressions. Probobly the cheapest banner ad I have ever purchased!

•••

•••
Sure thing, credit added :). You're welcome.

If anyone that has tried this offer would like to write a testimonial (whether you're a publisher or a normal user on MG) please PM me :).

Thanks!

•••
username: mistik

thanks, can't wait to give this a try =)

•••
Credit added :). Let me know how you like the system.

•••
i want to be in Muneeb2Good

•••
I still use member generator after 1 and a half months I even spent $10 on credits it's great :D

•••
Where can i get that script?

•••
•••
I've added your guys' credits.

As far as getting MemberGenerator's script, I will soon be selling a customized clone. I will post in this thread when it is up for sale.

•••
The MemberGenerator script is now packaged up.

You can buy just the script here ($69.95 for a limited time).
You can buy UserGenerator.com which runs the script here.

•••
Hey cyber. I signed up as peterfoti
I purchased 1 credit, and am awaiting my 1 free credit. Id be more than happy to plug the site on www.peterfoti.com depending on the quality of the overall service.

•••
domainer50: Thank you. Your credits have been added. Let me know if you have any questions.

•••
This is indeed a unique idea. Can you pay users of membershipgenerator.com with e-gold like it says on the script sale page?

•••
abdussamad: The script allows the admin to Accept payments w/ Paypal & e-gold however it is only setup to allow cashout via Paypal (like outlined on the script's sale page).

Ron

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back