NameSilo

domain IG.Coach

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is IG.Coach worth somewhere in the mid $X,XXX range?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No, Much More

vote
    33.3%
  • No, Way Less

vote
    33.3%
  • Why Yes, Yes it is

vote
    33.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

jaseon

DMDToken.Com CTR.Mobi DiamondCoin.DEEstablished Member
Impact
I'm rounding out my first month of domaining and I think I did pretty well in the gTLD category. What I Noticed in the gTLD category is a large difference in opinion, much much larger than in the top tier.

Having said that, I could use some more experienced advice from the long standing, saavy investors that make up NAMEPROS membership.

What is IG.Coach worth?

I appreciate all the help and the wellspring of knowledge this community freely doles out here at NamePros

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't understand it so I only put a couple min. in this and this is the best thing my model came up with http://ig-coach.fr good luck

•••
Sorry Ben I don't quite follow...I'm just looking for a simple appraisal.

•••
He gave you a possible end user, and frankly it might be the only one.
Appraising new extensions is very difficult because there are not enough sales.
Basically, you need to find a coach that could use those initials, and would be willing to use a new extension, it's a lot of ifs.
There are hundreds of new extensions, so names like these are not rare or valuable.

Last edited:
•••
•••
thanks guys, i needed all of this. I just started trying to get into this market and it's hard to find valuable info. I appreciate the help fellas

•••
I don't understand it so I only put a couple min. in this and this is the best thing my model came up with http://ig-coach.fr good luck
To help you understand what i was thinking in terms of who to market to would be someone or some company that works in social media management, specializing in Instagram hopefully.
I'm a full stack developer so obviously I'm going to build on this domain and not just sell it naked.
Anyways that's sort of my vision for the site.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back