Dynadot

fun If your NP username is a domain name, How much will it be worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ab Peter

Top Member
Impact
I have observed some great, odd and even usernames here, IMO, But the play is simple;
If your username is taken to be a .com, how much will it be worth.

E.g Ericlyon.com, abpeter.com,Rj.com, AbdullahAbdullah.com,MehmetAliATLI.com

You can also appraise others entry, If you feel it is okay, undervalued or over priced. :xf.grin::xf.grin:

Mine will be abpeter.com, I think it is worth low-mid $XXX

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
archangel.com might fetch $15k-20,000 I'm thinking

•••
This thread actually brings up the popular subject on how to brand yourself... Which I obviously failed big time.
If I were to place my user name in the appraisal section I would most likely get laughed at. :(
Great thread!

•••
archangel.com might fetch $15k-20,000 I'm thinking
I think it is worth more, especially if you can get a broker to take it to the land of the spirits, this could be worth billions .
Personally, I like the name.

•••
My username's .com is actually selling for $9888. I used to own it a few years back. Is it really worth that much :laugh::laugh:

•••
My old username used to be -Nick- if I had that domain I might have never sold it.
My new username is my own name. I do have that domain and I am never going to sell it.

Thus for me it is -8.99 USD per year :( hahah

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back