IT.COM

If you have the guts to register .PRO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
collieri said:
Anyone taken name.pro yet :)
It's reserved by the registry.

•••
im going too.

I didnt know this .por even existed till now. Which I would known earlier. Im going to register a few!

•••
be very careful though! only register very good ones, they cost $99 each!

•••
Prosperous said:
WTF!?? They just announced that .PROs are now down from $49 to $29 !!?? See:
http://www.encrica.biz/af-040105.htm
Some nerve!! :blink:
ARGHHHHH! Got me at the end of the 4-1 night.... :lol:

I am happy with the $100 invenstment on Data.pro & Portfolio.pro
If it pays off, bingo! If not, I've blown more than $100 on some stupid newbie names, drunken registry, and pool screwups....

•••
namesville.com said:
I didnt know this .por even existed till now. Which I would known earlier. Im going to register a few!

A Freudian slip if I ever saw one. At $99 per year, these will make you .poor if you reg too many and not develop. :hehe:

•••
armstrong said:
A Freudian slip if I ever saw one. At $99 per year, these will make you .poor if you reg too many and not develop. :hehe:

Nice one apollo... :)

What makes me laugh about this new so called TLD is that it is reserved solely for professionals...

But what professional wants to have a .pro as a net extension.... Unless, of course .pro could relate to those naughty felines of the night... When it which case the extension fits perfectly...

Thats the trouble for speculators with a TLD with such obvious sounding applications - you could buy up lawyers, doctors, gamerz etc etc and then .pro becomes renowned for something else like 'programmers...' e.g.

But dont get me wrong, if business, medical or any other top 10 name is still available, Im in... Otherwise, forget it.......

•••
Oh but I like .pro. At these prices, I'm confident that a much larger percentage of .pro domains (even if it were programmers.pro) will be developed properly, unlike in the other cheaper extensions where the low cost of ownership lends itself to PPC hell or just plain non-use.

•••
hmm..., .pro, is this extension new? Haven't heard of it. Guess it is because I am still a newb to domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back