NameSilo

question-answered If I have a list of 5000 emails of domain sellers/investors

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DTR Alex

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I made a little effort and gathered 1000 emails of domain sellers so I think that I can easily gather 5000 or more.

I want to ask is that how can I get benefit from these emails?

Any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You made an error in your post Alex.
I will not send more than 100 emails in a day.

It should say "I will not send more than 0 emails in a day."

Please remove all 5000 from your list to do our industry a favour. That is delete the list.

If you have names you think others might be interested in, there are numerous proper channels to list them, including here on NamePros in the right places. People will act if they are interested.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Now I know why I keep receiving these emails.

•••
I suggest you do nothing with them . Its creepy and it sounds like you are creating a spam list. Since a big chunk likely has privacy enabled you would never have a complete list. Plus it takes seconds to change an email.

•••
No one is subscribed your spams so why do we need to unsubscribe?

Last edited:
•••
Mr. SPAMMER! Please remove my email from your list. I've been receiving unsolicited emails from you non-stop for the past week.
Do it in your own interest, before I take retaliatory steps.
Thanks.

DietTalks-spammer .jpg
nonapp-spammer .jpg
nonapp-spammer .jpg

•••
It does not matter how do you slice it.
It's spamming and people will report your emails as spam.
You have your ways mean you will spam but you don't want people to know you are spamming. But you know you are spamming.

Spam is good to eat but spamming is not good.

•••
How is it spam?

It is a request to add one more valuable domain to your portfolio.

If you do not like it, I will not send you any email in future, that's it....

Nobody will appreciate what you are going to do. Hope you understand it. And TBH it will not bring you anything...

•••
You can't, unless you have domains they want to buy from you.

•••
I don't give a SHIT about your valuable crap names.
So stop SPAMMING.

•••
Getting a bit heated in here

@DTR Alex Take the advice, your strategy isn't favourable from what you've gathered in this thread, even if you do manage to pull off a sale(s). Its an image ...its irritating, even if you don't intend for it to be

Last edited:
•••
How is it spam?

It is a request to add one more valuable domain to your portfolio.

If you do not like it, I will not send you any email in future, that's it....

How is sending unsolicited emails, in bulk, to try and sell something spam?

It is quite literally the definition of spam.

Spam is digital junk mail: unsolicited communications sent in bulk over the internet or through any electronic messaging system.

Last edited:
•••
I know where you are coming from... If I left some footprints thats why you are able to detect it... but do not worry, it was just a research work.. please PM your email address and I will remove it.
You should DELETE the Email list. Not just one single email.
Are you that desperate to sell so you have to spam?
Do the right thing. It's never too late or you will be in trouble in the future because you exposed yourself here.

•••
The worst thing is not that you spammed. No. The real worst thing is you don't listen us and keep supporting your act. Do the right thing, delete the list and automatically you will be better domainer.

•••
All buyers do not have the same mindset; some are humble, some are angry, some are actual buyer, for some, it may be a good deal and so on....

Nobody wants to be bothered with your crap names. You must be super desperate because domainers will walk on hot coals before they buy pigeon shyte from you.

This thread is the reason so many of us use privacy feature.

Last edited:
•••
Think differently! I am not a spammer! I am gem for domain investors.

Read history, all good things are apposed first, then accepted...

A tip: "Report" post link also works for own posts, made by mistake etc. By doing so with your original post, you will ask mods to care of the whole thread (which should have never appeared, as well as your list).

Last edited:
•••
I don't want any domain investor approaching me to sell / buy... because both of those fulfilled by established marketplaces. Retail and wholesale good options are out there.

I will consider it as big spam...and report it.
maybe have to be very careful before doing business here if that causes some troubles.

I don't know how you thought benefitting from this is a good idea. I can't see any valid reasons...and it's surprising you posted here.

Thanks,
Ravi.

•••
A couple things, the two names I heard I wouldn't even argue are mediocre. They are terrible. I know domaining is subjective but if your not getting inquiries, your choices are patience, build a website on it or strategic outreach such as companies that might be interested. I promise you the less than 1 percent chance of a sale from mass spamming is only going to get you blacklisted.

Last edited:
•••
I don't want any domain investor approaching me to sell / buy... because both of those fulfilled by established marketplaces. Retail and wholesale good options are out there.

I will consider it as big spam...and report it.
maybe have to be very careful before doing business here if that causes some troubles.

I don't know how you thought benefitting from this is a good idea. I can't see any valid reasons...and it's surprising you posted here.

Thanks,
Ravi.

Wanted to add to my point...

If you asked and people added their info (email/phone) that is different and it is already being done.

Otherwise it's clear it's spamming and unsolicited approach.

•••
Change your approach bro.
I stumbled many times upon your auctions. It's sad. To get a good domain hand reg you should work for hours and you should build knowledge before, during a long time. Try maybe DesktopCatcher and get better names. Learn from Namepros other ways. Spend time on reading and not on spamming. The names that you propose worth nothing. It's not true that anything you can buy with money has value. Forget about the emails list, i'm sure you're a nice guy and you don't wanna be a pain in the ***.

Last edited:
•••

Attachments

• DietTalks-spammer .jpg
    DietTalks-spammer .jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 109
  • nonapp-spammer .jpg
    nonapp-spammer .jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
•••
Anybody getting emails from him should report it as the spam it is.

•••
The worst thing is not that you spammed. No. The real worst thing is you don't listen us and keep supporting your act. Do the right thing, delete the list and automatically you will be better domainer.

On top of the spam issue, this type of thing is not really effective anyway.

Brad

•••
They are not garbage, you are not able to see the value....

If you are a serious domainer, you may have observed that the domain name sold for more than $1000, it may be available for hand-reg at certain time...... I am not talking about all domains... some of them.
Aahh so you are the douchebag that send me spam emails offering this nonapp.com
You send me atleast 3 emails using different email address, and guess what, all your emails ended on my spam folder

•••
If you send bulk emails and get tagged as spam most will never see your message.

Also some domain registrar ToS prohibit not just spam using a domain, but possibly also spam about a domain - there was a thread about that in Godaddy ToS some time ago.

•••
If I offer a premium domain at a wholesale price, will they buy or not?

when those people see your email on their spam inbox (%90 they will never see) they will have a bad impression for that "premium" domain name.

IMO premium domain names never need any outbounding. investors/endusers eventually gonna find them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back