Dynadot

question-answered If I have a list of 5000 emails of domain sellers/investors

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DTR Alex

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I made a little effort and gathered 1000 emails of domain sellers so I think that I can easily gather 5000 or more.

I want to ask is that how can I get benefit from these emails?

Any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How is it spam?

It is a request to add one more valuable domain to your portfolio.

If you do not like it, I will not send you any email in future, that's it....

Nobody will appreciate what you are going to do. Hope you understand it. And TBH it will not bring you anything...

•••
Getting a bit heated in here

@DTR Alex Take the advice, your strategy isn't favourable from what you've gathered in this thread, even if you do manage to pull off a sale(s). Its an image ...its irritating, even if you don't intend for it to be

Last edited:
•••
Anybody getting emails from him should report it as the spam it is.

•••
All buyers do not have the same mindset; some are humble, some are angry, some are actual buyer, for some, it may be a good deal and so on....

Nobody wants to be bothered with your crap names. You must be super desperate because domainers will walk on hot coals before they buy pigeon shyte from you.

This thread is the reason so many of us use privacy feature.

Last edited:
•••
Nobody wants to be bothered with your crap names. You must be super desperate because domainers will walk on hot coals before they buy pigeon shyte from you.

This thread is the reason so many of us use privacy feature.

Think differently! I am not a spammer! I am gem for domain investors.

Read history, all good things are apposed first, then accepted...

And evil? Even God is evil.

•••
You made an error in your post Alex.
I will not send more than 100 emails in a day.

It should say "I will not send more than 0 emails in a day."

Please remove all 5000 from your list to do our industry a favour. That is delete the list.

If you have names you think others might be interested in, there are numerous proper channels to list them, including here on NamePros in the right places. People will act if they are interested.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Think differently! I am not a spammer! I am gem for domain investors.

Read history, all good things are apposed first, then accepted...

A tip: "Report" post link also works for own posts, made by mistake etc. By doing so with your original post, you will ask mods to care of the whole thread (which should have never appeared, as well as your list).

Last edited:
•••
Just add the spammer to you blacklists... block *@eO7.net, while you're at it block anything coming from 198.50.182.64

Thanks for tarnishing your hosts IP reputation. Taking it a step further: [email protected]

•••
sell it i guess ^^' seriously tho stop spamming not c00l broski i miss so many inquiry's about domains i have for sale because of spam i get 50+ spam emails daily

•••
Thanks ale a deep breath and spend 5 minutes to talk to your wife or your mom - either one should work - ask them why no one here support your idea?
Then come back here apologize people and delete the list.
We will forgive you.

•••
I love criticism, so more negativities are welcomed...

At the same time, I have requested the mode to close the thread if it is not appropriate...

•••
You gave up.
Prepare to change your email because it will be flagged as spam.
And good luck with doing business here. I am not sure if anyone here like to deal with hard head spammer like you.

I am done with you.

•••
Two persons from your Domainers list caught you right here and they are very angry with your spam mails.
Don't follow cheap e-books...

•••
You gave up.
Prepare to change your email because it will be flagged as spam.
And good luck with doing business here. I am not sure if anyone here like to deal with hard head spammer like you.

I am done with you.

Methinks @DTR Alex is trolling for lols.

•••
I'll advise against spamming

•••
How is it spam?

It is a request to add one more valuable domain to your portfolio.

If you do not like it, I will not send you any email in future, that's it....

How is sending unsolicited emails, in bulk, to try and sell something spam?

It is quite literally the definition of spam.

Spam is digital junk mail: unsolicited communications sent in bulk over the internet or through any electronic messaging system.

Last edited:
•••
I will keep my email clean and static. I will not send more than 100 emails in a day. So, the repetition will be on a 50-day gap, considering I have a list of 5000 emails.

And why is the unsubscribe link for?

I look forward to marking u as spam.

•••
The worst thing is not that you spammed. No. The real worst thing is you don't listen us and keep supporting your act. Do the right thing, delete the list and automatically you will be better domainer.

•••
The worst thing is not that you spammed. No. The real worst thing is you don't listen us and keep supporting your act. Do the right thing, delete the list and automatically you will be better domainer.

On top of the spam issue, this type of thing is not really effective anyway.

Brad

•••
They are not garbage, you are not able to see the value....

If you are a serious domainer, you may have observed that the domain name sold for more than $1000, it may be available for hand-reg at certain time...... I am not talking about all domains... some of them.
Aahh so you are the douchebag that send me spam emails offering this nonapp.com
You send me atleast 3 emails using different email address, and guess what, all your emails ended on my spam folder

•••
upload_2021-10-7_19-19-27.jpeg

•••
Sell the emails to someone starting a new domain name marketplace

Last edited:
•••
You can make money from any legit email list. You just need to change the approach.
So, you have the domainers list, as most people here said, don't spam them with "Buy my domain" emails.
I really won't recommend you to do it this way.
If I had these emails, I would have used them in the way of "what domainers are actually looking for?"
They find the so-called "Premium domains" themselves easily using tools expireddomains.net and other auctions, also they do keep on searching on the various aftermarket.

So, I would have used this list for a newsletter, or stories behind domains, domain offers from different registrars, like how domainsmoke did it. Read tweets from searchcloud, dotweekly, waren, you have a lot of content around the domain industry. Just make it interesting for the domainers, research, and find something new. Then comes the earning part. Be affiliate with different registrars and put them in the newsletter relevantly. Keep your domains for sale at the bottom of the email. If this gets appreciation, you can have sponsored domain listings from fellow domainers. Don't spam but feed what people looking for.

•••
If I were a spammer, I wouldn't have posted here....

Also, I have reported the thread by writing "please close the thread if it is not appropriate" so I am awaiting the mod action.

•••
I don't want any domain investor approaching me to sell / buy... because both of those fulfilled by established marketplaces. Retail and wholesale good options are out there.

I will consider it as big spam...and report it.
maybe have to be very careful before doing business here if that causes some troubles.

I don't know how you thought benefitting from this is a good idea. I can't see any valid reasons...and it's surprising you posted here.

Thanks,
Ravi.

•••
Back