IT.COM

question If a .com domain sells for 10k what would the price of .xyz of the same domain would be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
If abcd.com is priced @ 10k what would the price of abcd.xyz would be?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Org net co etc are usually a smaller fraction of the dot com if a person realistically wants a sale.

io and xyz seem to be a bit more popular right now but I would still make them less.

There are no hard and fast rules and it really depends on the name. If a single popular dictionary word pricing up is probably justified.

•••
Hi

the price could be higher or lower, or whatever seller wants it to be.

there is no law or rule, that prohibits or governs it

imo.....

•••
•••
Ok fine. I will make it lower because I think .com is the most popular and so it is appropriate to make .xyz lower.

Last edited:
•••
I edited the price to 51k in 3 auction sites. Godaddy wouldn't accept it. It is telling me to make it below 50k. Have no choice but did what it said. Any clue why Godaddy is acting weird?

•••
There is no correlation between price in .com and .xyz (or any other extension) whatsoever.

•••
There is no correlation between price in .com and .xyz (or any other extension) whatsoever.
Just to say .com is the most popular and usually priced higher IMO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back