Dynadot

information Idea to help sell domains to Law Firms.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
Just a thought I'd share. Brain storming. Thought this might be helpful.

Saw you have a good Law or Lawyer or Attorney domain name. It can be used as the main website name for a law firm or for SEO purposes just to drive traffic to the main website domain of a law firm. Something good like AccidentInjury.com .

you approach a law fim and ask for some ridiculously high price or fair price given the comps.

But of course soon as the seller gives the price the buyer runs for hills or just see you as a con man or schemer or snake oil salesman trying to relieve them of their money.

It's hard to convince such people who deal with basically figuring out how they can beat you in a verbal wrestling match. No matter what you say they are ahead of you one step or a few.

Plus Lawyers have tunnel vision or blinders. all they know is Law. They don't know about marketing or SEO or domains.

so here's something that helps.

I came across this website SexualHarassment.com. It's a pretty killer EMD. I look at the bottom of the page and came across something called Law Firm SEO by Rankings.io

So I checked out their website. Reading thru their website it's very slick. I actually think any domainer can do what they do. Take their domain names and offer SEO services. I feel like these "seo services" are really just utilizing the keyword power of the domains they have in their inventory together with hiring some cheap freelancer to do the rest.

I suspect Rankings.io owns SexualHarassment.com and is renting the domain to the current law firm using it. Of the law firm bought it from Rankings.io or some other domainer and Rankings.io really is just providing SEO for SexualHarassment.com.

If the firm already owned SexualHarassment.com do they really need Rankings.io to boost their traffic?
The name itself is definitely bringing in clients daily. For good reason.

So.............how do you use Rankings.io website to help you sell your domain name?

Simple. Go check their website. Specifically their Contact page. Where it says:

"We exclusively serve elite personal injury lawyers who..."
"Can afford to invest $15,000/month To provide exceptional service and serious ROI, we go all in."

Let that sink in for a bit. This firm is requiring or pre-qualifying clients to weed out just the law firms that can afford to pay $15,000 a month.

So for 12 months? If a firm decides to sign up? Not sure if there is a contract or whatever but wow that's

$15,000 X 12 = $180,000 a year.

I see an opportunity here to show all your potential buyers for your "law/lawyer/attorney" domains that by buying from you they SAVE MONEY.

You show them rankings.io .
Show them what SEO firms are charging lawyers to boost traffic to their website.

Meanwhile you own a killer domain name like AccidentInjury.com (not mine) and selling it for just $15,000 or even $50,000 still good compared to $180,000 a year with Rankings.io

$180,000 first year
$180,000 second year
$180,000 third year
after 10 years that's $1,800,000 in fees to Rankings.io

I can see that the firms they mention on their websites don't own a killer domain like SexualHarassment.com instead they use something like Name + Law.com.

These firms? For sure are paying that $15,000.

As a domainer what's your opinion on this? Write your comments below.

I'm sure companies similar to Rankings.io are doing the same thing and charging the same price or more but just not publishing it opening.

They are literally pre-qualifying clients by saying "don't fill out this form unless you can afford $15,000 a month"

WOW!!

I mean can lawyers really afford this? Few times I approached so called "successful" lawyers. All I got was low ball offers of $1,000-$5,000. Even though comps say different.

I think I will use this website from now on to "sell" my domain names.

It shows proof buying a good domain name is cheaper than paying SEO firms to boost traffic.

Most of them simply have good domain names in the first place anyway that drive traffic to the law firm's main website.

so why doesn't law firm itself simply have it's own inventory of good domain names that they own and not give websites like rankings.io $15,000/ month.

No disrespect to Rankings.io . If they are here I hope they can chime in.

But seriously. Rankings.io's sales pitch? is pretty awesme.

Very good hustle.

Not sure the details on the domain sexualharassment.com whether it was once owned by Rankings.io or the law firm that owns it now registered it or bought it.

seems to be no data on it on namebio.

What do you think of this idea? did I just waste time writing this? There is value in buying domains because in some cases it saves your $15,000/ month.

rankings.io.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
Just a thought I'd share. Brain storming. Thought this might be helpful.

Saw you have a good Law or Lawyer or Attorney domain name. It can be used as the main website name for a law firm or for SEO purposes just to drive traffic to the main website domain of a law firm. Something good like AccidentInjury.com .

you approach a law fim and ask for some ridiculously high price or fair price given the comps.

But of course soon as the seller gives the price the buyer runs for hills or just see you as a con man or schemer or snake oil salesman trying to relieve them of their money.

It's hard to convince such people who deal with basically figuring out how they can beat you in a verbal wrestling match. No matter what you say they are ahead of you one step or a few.

Plus Lawyers have tunnel vision or blinders. all they know is Law. They don't know about marketing or SEO or domains.

so here's something that helps.

I came across this website SexualHarassment.com. It's a pretty killer EMD. I look at the bottom of the page and came across something called Law Firm SEO by Rankings.io

So I checked out their website. Reading thru their website it's very slick. I actually think any domainer can do what they do. Take their domain names and offer SEO services. I feel like these "seo services" are really just utilizing the keyword power of the domains they have in their inventory together with hiring some cheap freelancer to do the rest.

I suspect Rankings.io owns SexualHarassment.com and is renting the domain to the current law firm using it. Of the law firm bought it from Rankings.io or some other domainer and Rankings.io really is just providing SEO for SexualHarassment.com.

If the firm already owned SexualHarassment.com do they really need Rankings.io to boost their traffic?
The name itself is definitely bringing in clients daily. For good reason.

So.............how do you use Rankings.io website to help you sell your domain name?

Simple. Go check their website. Specifically their Contact page. Where it says:

"We exclusively serve elite personal injury lawyers who..."
"Can afford to invest $15,000/month To provide exceptional service and serious ROI, we go all in."

Let that sink in for a bit. This firm is requiring or pre-qualifying clients to weed out just the law firms that can afford to pay $15,000 a month.

So for 12 months? If a firm decides to sign up? Not sure if there is a contract or whatever but wow that's

$15,000 X 12 = $180,000 a year.

I see an opportunity here to show all your potential buyers for your "law/lawyer/attorney" domains that by buying from you they SAVE MONEY.

You show them rankings.io .
Show them what SEO firms are charging lawyers to boost traffic to their website.

Meanwhile you own a killer domain name like AccidentInjury.com (not mine) and selling it for just $15,000 or even $50,000 still good compared to $180,000 a year with Rankings.io

$180,000 first year
$180,000 second year
$180,000 third year
after 10 years that's $1,800,000 in fees to Rankings.io

I can see that the firms they mention on their websites don't own a killer domain like SexualHarassment.com instead they use something like Name + Law.com.

These firms? For sure are paying that $15,000.

As a domainer what's your opinion on this? Write your comments below.

I'm sure companies similar to Rankings.io are doing the same thing and charging the same price or more but just not publishing it opening.

They are literally pre-qualifying clients by saying "don't fill out this form unless you can afford $15,000 a month"

WOW!!

I mean can lawyers really afford this? Few times I approached so called "successful" lawyers. All I got was low ball offers of $1,000-$5,000. Even though comps say different.

I think I will use this website from now on to "sell" my domain names.

It shows proof buying a good domain name is cheaper than paying SEO firms to boost traffic.

Most of them simply have good domain names in the first place anyway that drive traffic to the law firm's main website.

so why doesn't law firm itself simply have it's own inventory of good domain names that they own and not give websites like rankings.io $15,000/ month.

No disrespect to Rankings.io . If they are here I hope they can chime in.

But seriously. Rankings.io's sales pitch? is pretty awesme.

Very good hustle.

Not sure the details on the domain sexualharassment.com whether it was once owned by Rankings.io or the law firm that owns it now registered it or bought it.

seems to be no data on it on namebio.

What do you think of this idea? did I just waste time writing this? There is value in buying domains because in some cases it saves your $15,000/ month.

Show attachment 181608
Thanks, interesting. I came to this topic by searching for "Law" in the titles. I own a nice law domain name. After reading your message, I now think to create a site on the domain name and make sure it gets high in search results. On the site where the contact information is placed, I will put down "Do you want your contact information here? Contact us!" and try to rent out the domain name as a billboard.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back