IT.COM

domains Top 50 Law Firms & Their Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Here are a few facts from the 50 domain names used only one of the firms uses a two letter.com Latham & Watkins uses the domain name LW.com, and similar to the first fact only one firm uses a GTLD CMS (EEIG) uses the .law gTLD - CMS.Law, then there is an interesting domain name being used by Morrison & Foerster they use the domain name Mofo.com, not a domain you would necessarily associate with a large law firm.

See the full list and more on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/top-50-law-firms-their-domains/11142

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mofo.com FTW. Who would've thought a law firm would have that one?

•••
•••
Yeah, I had to check twice that it really belonged to them.
squire Patten boggs

no 46 in the list of the world's biggest legal firms owns the domain name
sports .legal new gtld which they bought because I couldn't afford to renew it lol as I pre registered it in 2014? which they built a great website on which is well worth a look if you are interested in the legal aspects of sports law

•••
Yeah, I had to check twice that it really belonged to them.
just to add that i
Here are a few facts from the 50 domain names used only one of the firms uses a two letter.com Latham & Watkins uses the domain name LW.com, and similar to the first fact only one firm uses a GTLD CMS (EEIG) uses the .law gTLD - CMS.Law, then there is an interesting domain name being used by Morrison & Foerster they use the domain name Mofo.com, not a domain you would necessarily associate with a large law firm.

See the full list and more on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/top-50-law-firms-their-domains/11142

•••
just to add that i
just to add etc I own some of the world's best legal domains in both two keyword .coms and 2 keyword .new gtld

vloglawyers. com vloglawyer .com privacysolicitor .com privacysolicitors .com digitalasset. lawyer mentalhealth. lawyer new gtlds sexismlawyer. com sexismlawyers. com all bought for reg fee and currently unemployed lol you couldn't make it up etc I bought crowd. finance new gtld for reg fee owned it for a year whilst living in a car lol I had to let it expire and coingecko the crypto currency aggregator bought it and use it for the keywords as a redirect and I bought sports. finance new gtld for reg fee owned it for a year and had to let it expire and it was bought by chilliz the crypto currency coin which is in the top 80 crypto currency coins in most lists and they also use the gtld I used to own as a redirect etc all good fun

•••
Morrison & Foerster they use the domain name Mofo.com, not a domain you would necessarily associate with a large law firm.
Yet it's rather memorable so free advertising.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back