Dynadot

domains Iconic Mrs Dash To Rebrand As Dash

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Mrs. Dash the #1 salt-free seasoning brand in the U.S., announced today a complete brand evolution and partnership with nationally recognized health & wellness expert, Joy Bauer. This spring, the Mrs. Dash product assortment will roll out under a new, shorter and simpler name – Dash™. The updated name captures the salt-free seasoning line's ability to quickly and easily add salt-free flavor to any dish.

"Consumers are actively seeking ways to create flavorful meals while reducing their salt intake and the Dash brand is the perfect, salt-free way to elevate your cooking," said Joy Bauer. "I'm looking forward to partnering with the Dash brand in 2020 to inspire consumers with delicious low-sodium recipes."

MrsDash.com > Dash.com (fw to P&G) ???

read more (prnewswire)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone was overpaid for this rebrand.
Dash is a P&G owned brand for a
laundry detergent, hence the redirect.
Good luck getting the matching domain. :)

•••

one step at a time

P&G is publicly owned company, if stock tanks, maybe they sell lol.

•••

It is hard to make sense of what is going but it's a big mess with all the companies (or branding "experts") wearing a bag over their head. Yet 1x more example:

Rippe & Kingston Systems rebrands as SurePoint Technologies

rippe.com > surepointtech.com (surepoint com ? That dn must be expensive ...?)

& logo without "Tech"

spt.png

read more + video (surepointtech)

Last edited:
•••
what about Dash the crypto currency? Its such a wide used term that Mrs.Dash made it more specific and special. I dont know. Somewhere in the nanosecond world i guess its better but Mrs. made it seem warmer. :)

•••
what about Dash the crypto currency? Its such a wide used term that Mrs.Dash made it more specific and special. I dont know. Somewhere in the nanosecond world i guess its better but Mrs. made it seem warmer. :)

What about Door Dash?
Werent they in middle of filing their IPO?

Last edited:
•••
but
What about Door Dash?
Werent they in middle filing their IPO?

unlike Mrs.Dash they are staying DoorDash which makes more since then Dash. I dont know, sometimes the spelling out of it is better than shorteners. Maybe its just me, but some names are just better longer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back