Dynadot

Ico Pass - The Easiest Way to Make a Kyc!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

serdar38

Established Member
Impact
Now, like everyone else in the world of cryptography, we are often confronted with the procedure Kyc (know your customer). Priority is only available when depositing money in high volumes, while Kyc is now required to register for exchanges, even when it is participating in a small amount and even to get 3-5 $ in reward programs. Therefore, if you are active in the world of crypto, you are constantly participating in new icos, filling in kyc again and again if you are registering at the exchangel is a costly retreat for both the ordeal and the companies that are demanding these KYCs.

The Ico pass is confronted with the intention of putting an end to the mutual outrage that I have described above. While the cost of controlling the currencies that are currently available is 230 euros or more, this process is often done manually and takes a very long time, as mistakes can often happen. With the automatic system brought by the Ico Pass, Kyc's time lasts for 7 minutes, it can not be changed because it is on the blockchain, and also a very reasonable figure of 7 euro per kyk costing over 230 euros. Also, once you have done Kyc, you can share your KYC with the company that has all kinds of Kyc and agrees with ico pass, and you do not have to do this again and again

The part that separates the Icopass from the other ones has been to be very careful about hard cap and soft cap. Now, even with the centerless wi-fi platforms, the Ico Pass has been extremely reasonable and the hard cap has set the 5 million euro soft cap at 500 thousand euros at the point where the 50-60 million euros hard cap has put 10 million euros soft caps. It is possible to say that they do not want much from themselves and that they protect their investors by leaving a space that can easily be increased on the token price.

As a result, I mean krypto now, Kyc means that even if I run for a long time, it is a system that I have submitted to this system and made Kyc enough to forget the number of Kyc I made. The benefit to the companies will be reflected positively in the token price but hopefully they will succeed if they will prevent me from doing the same thing over and over again.

source of the article: https://steemit.com/ico/@airdropcu/ico-pass-the-easiest-way-to-make-a-kyc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back