iBusinessLoans.com BillCollections.com eBay 1 MIllion each

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

growthhacker

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
These 3 Major Business Industry Keyword Domains are all listed on eBay at 1 Million Each

Each has an appraisal for $5 Million with a link in the auction

If interested you can PM me offers here, we will sell 1 of them soon at a discounted price, then the others go back to mothballs

All of these have age going back 10+ years in whois

iBusinessLoans.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181840973007

iBusinessLoans .com
Over 1M search month Business Loans
In banking the most desired new customer is a Business Account
Will get any bank a 10QS in ppc score
GD
X 8/2016

BillCollections.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181841024894

BillCollections .com MOZ 4.76
Huge industry keyword .com billions in Bill Collections each year
Major industry keyword
Enough said
GD
X 8/2016

FoodServiceProvider.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181841031741

FoodServiceProvider .com MOZ 4.7
Major industry mega billions
About 10 major companies in industry with 10Bil+ annual sales
Lots of companies in industry with 100Mil+ annual sales
GD
X 2/2016

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM OFFERS

NEED TO SELL ASAP

LET'S MAKE A DEAL

THANKS

•••
•••
•••
eBay auctions now at only $1 Million each with $5 Million appraisals

PM us offers if you have any interested

We will discount to investors who are not end users

•••
$10 Million
LOL!!!!!!
Below is the real value of one of your domains,by the number 1 Appraisal site on the web,
Estibot.com
I can register FoodServiceProvider.net on Godaddy.com
Domain: foodserviceprovider.com
SLD: foodserviceprovider
Keywords:
foodservice provider

Appraisal Overview:
EstiBot Value: $ 0 USD

•••
You know a buddy of mine owns a 105 foot yacht

He has lunch a few times a year with the Big O

He is in the top wealthiest minority owned companies in the World, a legit black billionaire

He owns a top 10 FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER company

I could sell it to him for 6 figures EASY

Then the Aramark crew out of Philly, they've got a 20 Billion buck FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER empire

I've already turned down nice offers for this gem

You know NOTHING about business buddy,

FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER is a huge industry where you have 10 or so companies that all do over 1 BILLION a year in sales and it is their KEYWORD

Then you have 100's of FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER companies that do over 100 Million a year in sales so they could easily come up with 1 Million for their industry keyword too

Now would a multi billion buck company want to own a .net?

NO

So .net's are WORTHLESS

But to 10 or more FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER companies this gem is easily worth Millions and to 100's of FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER companies with sales over 100 Million it is worth 1Mil +

It has a legit 10 Million appraisal based on 1 factor, it's a mega billion buck INDUSTRY keyword with 10 huge companies that all do over 1 Billion a year in being a FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER and hundreds of smaller FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER companies that all do over 100 Million a year in sales.

So that FACTOR alone makes it worth

10 Mil Top Value End User

1 Mil low value

Now move on little boy/girl

You're laughing at someone that can buy you 100 times over if not 1000

Anyone that uses estibot is a MORON IMO

Last edited:
•••
You know a buddy of mine owns a 105 foot yacht

He has lunch a few times a year with the Big O

He is in the top wealthiest minority owned companies in the World, a legit black billionaire

He owns a top 10 FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER company

I could sell it to him for 6 figures EASY

Then the Aramark crew out of Philly, they've got a 20 Billion buck FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER empire

I've already turned down nice offers for this gem

You know NOTHING about business buddy,

FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER is a huge industry where you have 10 or so companies that all do over 1 BILLION a year in sales and it is their KEYWORD

Now would a multi billion buck company want to own a .net?

NO

So .net's are WORTHLESS

But to 10 or more FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER companies this gem is easily worth 1 Million and it has a legit 5 Million appraisal based on 1 factor, it's a mega billion buck INDUSTRY keyword

Now move on little boy/girl

You're laughing at someone that can buy you 100 times over if not 1000

Anyone that uses estibot is a MORON IMO
Grow up a little bit more @growthhacker
if you could "sell it to him for 6 figures EASY", then I recommend you should go with it. Maybe your dream will come true

•••
Wake up and come back to the real world.you are full of hot air.I can tell you that you need to learn a lot more about domains.i am having a great laugh here at your remarks.

•••
Why should I wholesale it to an END USER?

He knows I have it

He knows I put 10 Million on it

We discussed it once, he wanted to hire me to run his IT department, then I told him the sad truth, you might be a legit billionaire buddy, but what I do in real life YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO HIRE ME

LOL

When I told him my per diem was $250K a day for me to CONSULT with top companies or startups, he stopped picking up the check when I was around

His logic, I make more than him

haha

•••
Wake up and come back to the real world.you are full of hot air.I can tell you that you need to learn a lot more about domains.i am having a great laugh here at your remarks.

Dude you use estibot

haha

That means YOU ARE CLUELESS

Me, I actually sell domains to end user companies and have for close to 2 decades

LOL

My values are based on one thing, IS IT A MAJOR INDUSTRY and almost any keyword .com that is a mega billion buck INDUSTRY term is worth mega millions

Now move on little nobody

You don't own one mega billion buck industry keyword and I own many

•••
Why should I wholesale it to an END USER?

He knows I have it

He knows I put 10 Million on it

We discussed it once, he wanted to hire me to run his IT department, then I told him the sad truth, you might be a legit billionaire buddy, but what I do in real life YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO HIRE ME

LOL

When I told him my per diem was $250K a day for me to CONSULT with top companies or startups, he stopped picking up the check when I was around

His logic, I make more than him

haha
You made my day bro. You should go to American got talent and show off your talent to become great humorist

•••
Me, I actually sell domains to end user companies and have for close to 2 decades

If your NamePros profile is not fake, I don't know how can a 20 years old boy can "sell domains to end user companies and have for close to 2 decades". Lol

•••
True story the guy controls all the government food service provider contracts in Chicago thanks to his buddy OBAMA

FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER companies run the food for big gov institutions

Prisons
Schools
Universities
Big Companies

They also can run local food distribution channels

All your food in super markets and restaurants pass through

FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER companies

What none of you here hang out with billionaires?

I do

As EXPLAINED before in threads, my profile celebrates the day I bought my first .com

1/1/1995

Actually that day I did my first mass reg with NetSol

1,000 domains at 100 bucks each, so I put 100K in 1995 into this new thing called THE NET

CHA CHING

•••
you are so funny!!!!
You made my day!!!!
Hope you get a good price for your domains.you better hope you get $1million before you wake up!!!!

•••
As EXPLAINED before in threads, my profile celebrates the day I bought my first .com

1/1/1995

CHA CHING

You're violated forum rules bro. Even billionaires can't violate forum rules.

•••
Well said vdonline
1/1/95
Mods should step in here for violating forum rules!!!!
Threads like this will give Namepros a bad reputation!!!!
There a a lot of great people here on Namepros.

•••
Well said vdonline
1/1/95
Mods should step in here for violating forum rules!!!!
Threads like this will give Namepros a bad reputation!!!!
There a a lot of great people here on Namepros.

"6.1.9. Do not mention or post links to external domain listings except in External Domain and Website Sales or Adult Advertising and External Sales."

https://www.namepros.com/threads/official-rules-of-namepros.848752/#section-060000

True story the guy controls all the government food service provider contracts in Chicago thanks to his buddy OBAMA
You are stating that the president of the USA is corrupt?
http://www.justice.gov/
https://www.fbi.gov/
Give information to one of the above!

•••
Actually the guy is famous you can see how he has every black politician in his pocket, tons of videos on the guy on youtube receiving big awards for his 'millions in donations' his FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER company doles out each year to mostly black charities.

Now the fact is Obama was based out of Chicago.

The fact is the black billionaire is all over youtube getting major humanitarian awards by top black US politicians in DC controls major FOOD SERVICE contracts in gov related contracts all through the Chicago gov structure.

Who has the FOOD SERVICE contracts in Chicago?

Who has lunch a few times a year with OBAMA?

It's classic example of how politics works.

You donate big money to politicians, they get in office you get CONTRACTS.

Like that just started with Obama?

haha

Let's see, are you saying the big E doesn't want domain guys linking to auctions like Sedo and eBay for Domains listed here with PM me an offer?

I think the links to eBay are allowed.

I have a plethora of emails from the Big E

If the Big E doesn't want guys with MAKE OFFERS listings here pointing to SEDO or GD or eBay with it's here but PM me an OFFER, okay.

But the Big E can make that call.

As to reputation, these domains are probably the only major business assets listed in this forum, more guys like me should post here, that would IMPROVE the reputation of NP, all I see are guys with no assets who are JEALOUS.

LOL

•••
Not trying to offend a guy like you with so many big time connections, in place like Chicago
al_capone_2.jpg

just stating this thread should be in the
https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/
section

•••
Thread closed / This is a marketplace sales thread, not a discussion / debate thread.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back