Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Thanks to Epik's fantastic platform and team, I sold iBetCrypto.com for a solid five-figures today. This was a name I bought less than two years ago on GD $5 closeout.

This sale is extremely timely for me. You see, I just left the hospital after two weeks of fighting covid there (plus another two weeks before that fighting at home). The doctor told me that I had "1-3 days to live", but with God's help, I pulled through. Unfortunately, I don't have health insurance... so this sale is rescuing me just in the nick of time. So, thank you Epik for helping me secure this sale.

Also, I have to say as a personal observation (a consistent one I've seen throughout all my deals done through Epik) that it's amazing how stress free and easy it is to close the sale and be done with it. I found out just this morning about the sale... a couple hours later, the domain is theirs and the money is in my account. No drama, no games. I love it and I love Epik! Thank you Rob Monster for making Epik the ethical and trustworthy company that it is today. There are not many places anymore that I'd do business with on a handshake... but I won't hesitate with Epik.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was late seeing this thread (only now that it is a NamePros Community Favourite), but wanted to add my congratulations on the sale @WarpedMind , say how happy I am that you are recovering from Covid, wish you a speedy full recovery, and more sales to help with your medical expenses, and thank you very much for sharing your inspirational experience with us all. Thanks @Rob Monster for your assistance in the final stages of negotiation and closing the sale.
Bob

•••
Thanks so much @Bob Hawkes. Definitely glad to be out of the hospital. And definitely hoping for more sales! 😊

•••
•••
•••
Thanks to Epik's fantastic platform and team, I sold iBetCrypto.com for a solid five-figures today. This was a name I bought less than two years ago on GD $5 closeout.

This sale is extremely timely for me. You see, I just left the hospital after two weeks of fighting covid there (plus another two weeks before that fighting at home). The doctor told me that I had "1-3 days to live", but with God's help, I pulled through. Unfortunately, I don't have health insurance... so this sale is rescuing me just in the nick of time. So, thank you Epik for helping me secure this sale.

Also, I have to say as a personal observation (a consistent one I've seen throughout all my deals done through Epik) that it's amazing how stress free and easy it is to close the sale and be done with it. I found out just this morning about the sale... a couple hours later, the domain is theirs and the money is in my account. No drama, no games. I love it and I love Epik! Thank you Rob Monster for making Epik the ethical and trustworthy company that it is today. There are not many places anymore that I'd do business with on a handshake... but I won't hesitate with Epik.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

•••
@WarpedMind Congrats on the sale. Glad you're out of hospital and on the mend regarding Covid. I had it myself, but better now (thankfully)

•••
Congrats on the sale. Not sure if someone mentioned earlier, but the end user already has a LIVE site up and running on ibetcrypto*com.

Last edited:
•••
Back