domain iatz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleszcz

VIP Member
Impact
103
iatz.com

Im not sure iatz is possibly German language? Then what do you pronounce? Please appraisal and comment this domain. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a German word, though it probably sounds like "jazz" for Germans ;)

I like iatz: i, a, t all premium, pronunceable, final Z is popular on the Internet. Sounds a bit like Yeats, may be good for a literature or theatrical site.
 
1
•••
Thanks jido, useful info. I've never thought that sounds like that. "jazz" and "yeats" sound good to me.
 
0
•••
Ovt spot, $100-$150
 
0
•••
Up to Low $xxx IMO
 
0
•••
$60-$75 imho.
 
0
•••
I atz the bar honey.....where are you atz? :)
$100.

I like it.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for the lots of appraisals. I've got to know some right price of the domains.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back