Dynadot

question I receive first email from buyer is it fake?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aamir kasiri

Impact
the mail is as under
from orignal name i have just changed it to xxx

The buyer is also very interested in your premium domain xxxxxxxxxx

My name is xxx-xxx. I work as a broker in Japanese hosting company - xxx. I will help you to finish the sale.

The buyer offers 915 Ethereum (about $175000 in usd) for xxxxxxxxxx

The payment to you will be made via escrow service to protect both parties during the transaction. You will get 50% before the domain transfer and 50% after.

To proceed with the sale, the bank of the buyer requires a certificate of compliance with Japanese law and trademarks because he will run his startup in Japan. Please don't worry. If you don't have it you can order it online. I will help you with instructions and will not leave you along with this.
According to his country law the domain holder may lose domain if it has trademark conflicts or other legal. He is a professional investor and cannot afford to lose the money and domain and will send you the funds only after you send him the certificate from the independent agency that certifies for Japan. I hope you understand it.

The certification must include the following:

- Certification of compliance with Japanese law and trademarks.
- The certificate must be up to date (issued during last 30 days).
- Official copy of the certificate in Japanese.
- The certification agency must be authorized by the buyer and his bank.

We asked him if GoDaddy, Sedo or MyEtherWallet (popular in Japan and Korea) appraisal certificates will work for him. Now we are awaiting for his answer.

It will be faster if we discuss the details in Telegram messenger. You may also read reviews of my clients in my Telegram group

Here is the invitation l i n k to our private chat: xxx

If you don't have Telegram you may install it on your smartphone from Google Play or AppStore. If your Telegram account is new and you cannot send messages to other members please send me your Telegram user name and I will contact you.
xxx
Operating Domain Broker

xxx inc

xx-x xxxxxxxxxxx ยท + xx x-xxxx-xxxx

Tokyo, Japan

please guide , should i proceed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do not entertain this. He is literally selling his trademark certification service.
Tell him if he wants the domain - he should take care of all this from his end as it is their requirement. If he is genuinely interested in buying the domain he will take care of these expenses.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Scam.
This looks like a variation of the appraisal scam where you are told buyer needs domain to be appraised by a specific service (uisng his/her affiliate link conveniently) before sale can proceed. In this case it is certification and he will even specify which service to use.
If buyer is legitimate, you agree to Escrow but any appraisal or certification will be paid for by buyer since Escrow ensures both parties get what is agreed in transaction.

Good luck.

•••
•••
I have received the same email, that is pure scam!!!(y)(y)

•••
•••
They always target newbies lol

•••
•••
True ๏ผš Fake = 1 : 19

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back