NameSilo

Real or Fake Buyer?

Labeled as question in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by Tomhandsome, May 7, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Super-Annuation

Super-Annuation Restricted (Market)

Hahahaha brilliant! Send a PDF as an exe. File with some wicked 90's script that constantly turns airplane mode on or communicates their IMEI/Port/IP etc hahahaha. Love it.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ajriad

ajriad New Member

Hello!
    I represent Conoha company (domain hosting). Our client from Nagasaki makes you a good offer to buy name mentioned in the subject.

He is a GoDaddy verified buyer. The transfer will be a simple process because you both have Godaddy accounts. You will get 50% before transfer and 50% after.
    Your email address has been found via online WHO IS service.

The buyer offers $75,000.00 USD. If the price is not acceptable you may negotiate with the buyer's broker Mrs. Uebashi. The buyer provided full proof of funds.

If interested please respond to this email.

3. NickB

NickB it's a mystery VIP

fake/scam

4. Tomhandsome

Tomhandsome Lets do business Gold Account

Reply back and let them know they can have if for 25k and send the your deposit bitcoin address.

5. ajriad

ajriad New Member

that what I did. I'm waiting for them to reply.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice