IT.COM

question Real or Fake Buyer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tomhandsome

Lets do businessEstablished Member
Impact
Hey you guys. I Received an email from someone wanting to buy one of my domains for over $100000. I believe that it is fraud but assurance from you guys would be nice. Here is a transcript of the email below. Thanks yall. FYI I'm black and the buyer is red.

Look. If you are really serious about buying this domain name you can send $25,000 directly to my USDC wallet. Once those funds are received we can finish the rest of the transaction via your selected payment method.

This is the address for my USDC

0x572bd181d3def0f9bc9699df03c9db522d2e9cba

The best business is good business.

-------- Original message --------

From: Internationa Audit I Domain Brokerage <[email protected]>

Date: 5/7/20 3:48 AM (GMT-06:00)

To: tomh85 <[email protected]>

Subject: RE: Offer to buy freshjays .com

My name is Elizabeth Hayashida. I'm a lawyer and domain attorney from Tokyo. I have gratitude even from Sedo and Afternic teams for helping their clients to find buyers. You can read about in in my Telegram group https://rule_violation/PgxWbVGtGy8gBpsewuMILQ

I act on behalf of a corporation from Tokyo, Japan. They want to acquire your domain.

The buyer offers $175,000 usdc. It's a rare and exciting offer even for us with over 16 years of experience. We usually sell domains for $5000 - $50000 and happy with our 6%. The buyer is a well known bitcoin "whale" (bitcoin trader who manages his own trust fund). He also invest in web projects and startups. Your domain will be used for his new multi million dollar project.

The buyer is a rich crypto investor and professional trader (top 10 on Bitfinex). To complete the sale safely we need to use an escrow service. He cannot send the funds direct to you without a guarantee. The escrow will protect both parties during the transaction.

He can pay in USDC only (you can read about this stable coin at https://www.coinbase.com/usdc) and GoDaddy and escrow.com services do not accept incoming USDC payments. We will have to use MyEtherWallet crypto escrow. They accept USDC, bitcoin, Ethereum etc.

If you don't want to receive the funds in crypto it's not a problem. The buyer will send USDC payment to them. If you prefer to receive the payment via Paypal or bank account its not a problem. They may change buyer's USDC to USD and send to you via Paypal.

I could not find another reliable escrow that can support incoming USDC payments for domains.

But the MyEtherWallet domain escrow requires that each domain sold through their platform must be verified and appraised by their team for security reason (anti-fraud measure). They also verify trademarks for Japan. It's important for my buyer. If you don't have their verification document you can order it online.

After you get their verification you will be paid the same day.

You can find a link to their escrow in Google Answers: 1 (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

If you are ready to proceed but new to this process I may send you step by instructions how to verify your domain with them.

What is your Telegram messenger user name? To communicate with me online please use Telegram messenger. Here is the invitation link to our private chat: https://rule_violation/PgxWbVGtGy8gBpsewuMILQ

If you don't have Telegram you may install it on your smartphone from Google Play or AppStore. If your Telegram account is new and you cannot send messages to other members please send me your Telegram user name and I will contact you.

E J Hayashida Domain Attorney 26-1 Sakuragaokacho · +81 3-5456-5510 Tokyo, Japan

On 07.05.2020 6:21, tomh85 wrote:

Hey. Thank you for reahing out. Yes, FreshJays.com is still available. What is you offer and when can you close?

The best business is good business.

-------- Original message --------

Date: 5/1/20 6:05 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: [email protected]

Subject: Offer to buy freshjays .com

+ (81) 3-5456-5510
Domain Attorney Tokyo, JP

Official Request To Buy Your Domain

Hello!

We saw it listed for sale. We have found your email address via online GoDaddy WHO IS service.

If it's still available please respond. We can make a good six figure offer for your name.

E J Hayashida

Domain Attorney

26-1 Sakuragaokacho ?? +81 3-5456-5510

Tokyo, Japan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone replied saying.....yes I have the "certificate" then send a fake one as an attachment with some malware added........tables turned 🤔

Been up all night so the evil part of my brain is on overdrive.......

Hahahaha brilliant! Send a PDF as an exe. File with some wicked 90's script that constantly turns airplane mode on or communicates their IMEI/Port/IP etc hahahaha. Love it.

•••
Hello!
I represent Conoha company (domain hosting). Our client from Nagasaki makes you a good offer to buy name mentioned in the subject.

He is a GoDaddy verified buyer. The transfer will be a simple process because you both have Godaddy accounts. You will get 50% before transfer and 50% after.
Your email address has been found via online WHO IS service.

The buyer offers $75,000.00 USD. If the price is not acceptable you may negotiate with the buyer's broker Mrs. Uebashi. The buyer provided full proof of funds.

If interested please respond to this email.

•••
Hello!
I represent Conoha company (domain hosting). Our client from Nagasaki makes you a good offer to buy name mentioned in the subject.

He is a GoDaddy verified buyer. The transfer will be a simple process because you both have Godaddy accounts. You will get 50% before transfer and 50% after.

The buyer offers $75,000.00 USD. If the price is not acceptable you may negotiate with the buyer's broker Mrs. Uebashi. The buyer provided full proof of funds.

fake/scam

•••
Hello!

Reply back and let them know they can have if for 25k and send the your deposit bitcoin address.

•••
Reply back and let them know they can have if for 25k and send the your deposit bitcoin address.
that what I did. I'm waiting for them to reply.

•••
Back