Domain Empire

I need $8 to reach the $100 mark, argh!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
And none of my sites are getting any clicks, anyone got any ideas on how i can get $8 from websites to reach my first $100?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try having people stumble! you (StumbleUpon). That should get you some traffic that will hopefully convert to clicks.

•••
What would be a good way to go about that?

•••
liam_d said:
And none of my sites are getting any clicks, anyone got any ideas on how i can get $8 from websites to reach my first $100?

easy, increase your traffic. more traffic = more clicks

•••
Isis said:
easy, increase your traffic. more traffic = more clicks

Easier said than done my friend.

•••
liam_d said:
What would be a good way to go about that?
Pay some people to do it. Check "NP$ Incentives".

•••
That's against Google Adsense's TOS. You should pay for some advertising at those cheap PTC sites, They really output to easy money. :)

•••
Exactly why i have not done it lol

•••
or use Google Adwords to drive traffic to your site

•••
How about using manual traffic exchanges?

•••
SU is not against AdSense TOS. It's simply a way to drive traffic to your site.

•••
Why does SU work so well?

•••
Well SU has driven a load of traffic to my sites, but none of it has turned into clicks :(

•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
its against terms of service never use them
well as per the op
try some other sites building like arcade game site
they are very easy clickable by kids

•••
sb225 said:
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
its against terms of service never use them

Really? Which statement says so?

•••
I used a traffic exchange once and google actually emailed me to tell me all clicks where invalid.

•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
yeah
this is not new and never try
do a search here in namepros you get lot of information

•••
you know, i've been removing a few adsense ads from my sites, and i'm getting more clicks and more earnings per click

don't ask me why

•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:

Your guess is as good as mine. However I do know that anytime I launch a site, the first thing that I do, is pay for stumbles. They always give me great traffic, and conversions.

•••
sb225 said:
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
yeah
this is not new and never try
do a search here in namepros you get lot of information
So how does 'Big Brother' know? Is it by referral?

•••
it's a social bookmark with 1 million membership and it's member are involved in a category/niche that is their favorite and has social networking abilities that when one stumbles upon a site the social contacts of that person will likely stumble the same site and repeated in cycles.

www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:

•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
So how does 'Big Brother' know? Is it by referral?

That's true my friend.. adsense doesn't allow traffic from PTC or traffic exchange sites. And they can detect it easily by detecting the referring site of the visitor.

•••
$8.00 away from your first $100! congrats man that really is a milestone there. Getting traffic is hard for a website and turning the visitors into clicks is even harder. Try posting on popular forums include your site in your sig. Best of luck getting the $8.00 more and the $100.00 cheque :D

•••
Did you reach the big mark yet??

•••
bizcorp said:
$8.00 away from your first $100! congrats man that really is a milestone there. Getting traffic is hard for a website and turning the visitors into clicks is even harder. Try posting on popular forums include your site in your sig. Best of luck getting the $8.00 more and the $100.00 cheque :D

Thanks a lot it is real hard to reach it heh.

domainer50 said:
Did you reach the big mark yet??

Sadly not yet, such a shame :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back