Domain Empire

I need $8 to reach the $100 mark, argh!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
And none of my sites are getting any clicks, anyone got any ideas on how i can get $8 from websites to reach my first $100?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
liam_d said:
Thanks a lot it is real hard to reach it heh.

Sadly not yet, such a shame :(

Any closer than $8? Its a tough game, but once you get that first check you will have the energy to want to get another, and then another, etc. Keep it up :)

•••
I am $16.38 from my second !

•••
competentdomains said:
I am $16.38 from my second !

Nice! Let us know when you reach the second check!

•••
Thankfully the checks will get more frequent if you keep working at it

•••
Well i only need about $1 now, sooooo close!!

•••
submit your site to all bookmarking sites you can, submit it to web directories. buy few signature spaces from members who has lot of posts.

•••
liam_d said:
Well i only need about $1 now, sooooo close!!

your getting there lol

•••
liam_d said:
And none of my sites are getting any clicks, anyone got any ideas on how i can get $8 from websites to reach my first $100?

Ever actually looked at your site from a user's point of view?
The Gaming 4 linux one is not User friendly and Prxa.info words fail me.

Isis said:
you know, i've been removing a few adsense ads from my sites, and i'm getting more clicks and more earnings per click

don't ask me why
Simple really
Less is Often more with adsense
Less choices of ads means a Better click thru rate
This is where a LOT of webmasters go wrong , add lots of ads thinking better income.

Last edited:
•••
Im in the same boat. All Hits, no Clicks. How do we make it happen?

•••
content....fresh content

do you give users a reason to return?.....

Cheers
Corey

•••
simple... drive traffic to your site.. go to your office or tell all your friends to visit your site and ask them to do it daily for a few years then you will definitely do it

•••
Well i only need like $0.30 now heh how annoying!

•••
In order to make $8 or more money with adsense, all you need is traffic. If you are getting traffic and if your CTR is low, then I guess you first have to improve your CTR.
Try different ad units like, 336*280 or 250*250 etc, and put them in different ad placements. Try different combinations of ad units and ad placements to see which one gives you the best CTR.
And if you don't have much traffic, then try to improve your SERPs.

•••
Well i finally hit $100 today, can't wait to get it :)

•••
dmi said:
Pay some people to do it. Check "NP$ Incentives".

Mate these are against the TOS of Google adsense and if you are going to adopt it than you are inviting problem for your self.

•••
Congrats on your success now .. Hope you don't ask for other 100 too again now :P
liam_d said:
Well i finally hit $100 today, can't wait to get it :)

•••
•••
I wish you could reach the $100 mark. Go for it!!!

•••
use stumble upon and reddit

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back