Dynadot

question I just registered VirusHealth.com. Mistake? Or Good Idea?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hi again.

I don't usually read spam but I received one of those spam emails asking domainers to register a domain that's "recently available" usually for $39.99.

I usually ignore it. But this one caught my eye just on keywords alone. it was VIRUSHEALTH.COM

upon a little bit of research. turns out this domain was available! I did the checks. Surprised it was Dropped couple of times. That usually should mean to stay away. but I don't know. In the world we live in today? keywords have value. "Virus Health"? has about 421 million but in quotes? ( I know you guys will ask) comes out to 183,000+. Low I know but my instincts told me to grab it. was it instinct? or just STINK??? lol Let's hear it! Jokes? Comments? Mistake? Let me know. thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For a $8 reg fee, I think it is a catchy domain, you did not do bad by any means.

•••
great cool. now all I have to do is figure out why someone let it go? FYI: HealthVirus.com is taken. total impulse buy. feel like an idiot. lol but after more research. VirusHealth.ORG is a developed website. And checking the USPTO.gov website. there is no trademark for "VirusHealth" or "Virus Health".

Thee other brain scratcher if this domain was "out there" after drop. why the heck didn't the "Sharks" get at it? And I'm assuming this domain went also to some Namejet type auction. and still no one bought it? worrisome.

Thoughts wanted. Thanks.

•••
To me it doesn't make any sense. No one cares about the health of a virus; we try to kill them. :) I don't know that anyone is promoting a diet of viruses to improve health. Acidophilus milk and products like that are bacterial not viral.

•••
To me it doesn't make any sense. No one cares about the health of a virus; we try to kill them. :) I don't know that anyone is promoting a diet of viruses to improve health. Acidophilus milk and products like that are bacterial not viral.
Health is such a monster keyword, and Zika Virus was the last big news, Virus & Health really get user's attention, for reg fee, he got two keywords that don't exactly clash.

Along with the fact .net/.org are taken already.

•••
The net doesn't resolve and the org is very thin.

I think a lot of those search results are from text like this

"Guide to Zika Virus Health Information Resources"

Maybe that works for some, but it doesn't for me.

•••
Virus is not a life form which would posses health. "virus health" is the same as "virus social life"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back