Dynadot

I just noticed AdSense for Domains

Spaceship
Watch
I just noticed AdSense for Domains in my account and was wondering if anybody has been using it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have heard from some people, they have said its a bit dead at the moment, a lot of white space, no images.

I don't know if it has been updated since.

Sean

•••
I just noticed AdSense for Domains in my account and was wondering if anybody has been using it?

I have seen some parked domains where people have used this feature. But how affective it is? I have no idea about that.

I personally have few parked domains but I never have or will use this feature as I do not think that my parked domains are getting any good traffic.

•••
I submitted some domains a couple of days ago to test-drive this feature but they are still being reviewed.
I've also heard that traffic is rather low.

•••
HI

I have read in Dp forum that the pay is not as good as adsense unless you have a lot of traffic.

Tom

•••
Thanks for all the replies guys/gals.
I think I will set one domain up with it and see how it goes and take it from there.

•••
I submitted some domains a couple of days ago to test-drive this

I submitted a site a few hours ago and it is already up and running with the google ads. Will post back here after I see how it goes.

•••
I've tried it with one of my domain, good conversion if you have good traffic especially from search engines.

•••
I submitted a site a few hours ago and it is already up and running with the google ads. Will post back here after I see how it goes.

So far my site is making about (a bit over) double the amount it was making at Sedo.

It is only one site and hasn't been for long but so far it is looking good :)
When I get a chance I will be moving some more sites over.

I will just add for some reason it took a while before I got any earnings...maybe the first lot of ads were not as relevant as what they are now?

•••
I also submitted some domains today. Will see how these sites convert. Will update once I have some results.

Fabian

•••
Thanks for all the replies guys/gals.
I think I will set one domain up with it and see how it goes and take it from there.

I have a few domains that do very well at AFD but most do not. AFD also has less features than most parking companies. Trying it yourself is the best suggestion.

•••
It is easy to setup? I see name.com has google apps, is that related to setting up adsense for domains?

If it's easy to setup I will give it a try, but am currently turned off because I feel it will consume time to setup & etc. Versus parking which is just changing nameservers & adding the domain to my account.

•••
Hi,

Can any one suggest me for park domains.

As some one discussed here that he park domain and using adsense for domain there.

What is meaning of park domain.

As i can park up to 10 domains in our space (as i saw in cpanel).

But after parking if i search for those domains then its showing can not find server.

Is there any problem or i am doing it by wrong way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back