Domain Empire

Urgent update your min offer on Afternic. GoDaddy depreciating your domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I just noticed that godaddy shows min offer $20 on main page. It making your x,xxx domains less valuable.

E.g.
Screenshot_20231022_233925_Samsung Internet.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is strange. Probably a bug or really bad idea.

•••
Hi @ReallyBigIdea.com, as part of Afternic's standard distribution network, we do distribute domains without a Buy Now price to GoDaddy search to give additional exposure to your listings.

You can adjust your minimum offer value. Minimum offer values at Afternic are completely controllable by you through your Afternic portfolio page, but make sure you have enabled visibility for the Minimum Offer column.

You can also adjust the minimum offer value while adding a domain to your Afternic portfolio.

Thanks for your post, and we hope this information helps!

Attachments

• afternic-columns.png
    afternic-columns.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 28
•••
Hi @ReallyBigIdea.com, as part of Afternic's standard distribution network, we do distribute domains without a Buy Now price to GoDaddy search to give additional exposure to your listings.

You can adjust your minimum offer value. Minimum offer values at Afternic are completely controllable by you through your Afternic portfolio page, but make sure you have enabled visibility for the Minimum Offer column.

You can also adjust the minimum offer value while adding a domain to your Afternic portfolio.

Thanks for your post, and we hope this information helps!

This is wrong.

My domain names with BIN still get displayed with a Minimum Offer rather than the BIN.

It wasn't like that in the past. Fix it.

•••
This is wrong.

My domain names with BIN still get displayed with a Minimum Offer rather than the BIN.

It wasn't like that in the past. Fix it.
I'm only seeing the BIN price for my Afternic BIN listed domains, when visiting GoDaddy. No Make Offer.

What settings do you use for your BIN prices on Afternic? I'm using BIN only, with all fields (Offer/Floor/BIN) filled with the same BIN amount. Could you please try if that works for you, too?

•••
I'm only seeing the BIN price for my Afternic BIN listed domains, when visiting GoDaddy. No Make Offer.

What settings do you use for your BIN prices on Afternic? I'm using BIN only, with all fields (Offer/Floor/BIN) filled with the same BIN amount. Could you please try if that works for you, too?

It's not Make Offer. It showed the default Minimum Offer of $20. 'Cause I leave most of my listed domain names at that after setting a BIN.

Usually, GoDaddy would show the BIN and not the Minimum Offer.

But it looks like it's been fixed now. All my listings now show the BIN amount at GoDaddy.

Thanks for the suggestion, BTW.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back