IT.COM

question I Have Valuable domain but No one is Intrested, Why?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

razihaider694

Established Member
Impact
I have very good Domain Unboxing.org
But no one interested in buying this domain,
A very few people are interested but their price is very as per my expectation.

What should I do?
Is that my domain is not worthy?
Should I sell my domain at a low price?
Should I wait more and more for Good Buyer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

What should I do?
if you have any offer sell it..

•••
Sell it for whatever you can get.

No past sales with the word unboxing so it will be a tough one to sell.

Try and avoid .org names as well, especially when learning the industry.

•••
me too i have noun word junket i got some low offers i can wait no problem if you want to sell fast stay with . com names

•••
if you have any offer sell it..
Yes I want sell it at my lowest price 300$, but no one is infested I have added on Sedo flippa namepros and some more platform

•••
Yes I want sell it at my lowest price 300$, but no one is infested I have added on Sedo flippa namepros and some more platform
because you can buy thousands of single word .org for reg free

Just do a bulk search of single dictionary words on dynadot and you will know what I mean

Even on Namepros people are dumping single word .org everyday for 1 dollar auctions.

•••

Just do a bulk search of single dictionary words on dynadot and you will know what I mean

Even on Namepros people are dumping single word .org everyday for 1 dollar auctions.
Ohh Thanks , I was thinking that one word domain are really expensive, I bought this domain from GD auction for 112 USD one year ago. But Now what should I do

•••
I was thinking that one word domain are really expensive

They are if they are .COM :xf.smile:

•••
some org names unsellable if it would be a. tv it could make more sense.

sell it for any offer.. the real value is max $xx-low $xxx

org is great for geos, cryptos, etc..

•••
org is good for social type services, originally meant for charities and non-profit organisations.

I noticed that you posted a domain request last week:
I need one word domain .org - Only .org domain

Were you seriously looking for a new org domain?

•••

Being a dictionary word doesn't make it valuable. You can not, unless you're very very lucky, handregister valuable/premium single word .org domains anymore.

•••

What should I do?

“ing” one word often suppresses value.

This ends in “ing” and a .org at that.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
It's a second-tier domain (the "ing" isn't a valuable ending) on a second-tier extension. So the interest in this name will not be high.

If you get an offer, try to negotiate a realistic price and don't expect a massive profit

•••
"I Have Valuable domain"

No. No you don't.

•••

What should I do?

This word does not really mesh with an org well and therefore not anyone’s first choice.The dot com is not even developed just pointing to another site. Dot io is sorta developed. Dot net and co not developed. I think your best bet is to put it up with a reasonable XXX pricetag and hope the .com owner or the .io owner wants it. If no trademark exists on this you can do an outbound or just put it up.

•••
The domain is alright. Unboxing is a popular thing with many youtube channels dedicated to it, but it doesn't fit that well in .ORG.

Still it is worth owning. If you own 1,000 of these quality priced at like $1,500 - $3,000 you would sell several a year, but it doesn't work on a scale of (1).

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah .. I'd tend to agree with @bmugford .. while it's certainly not what I would call "valuable", it definitely isn't bad.

Unboxing is a decent word .. and it can fit in the "reviews" niche which I actually think does fit for .org. It's just that while .org domains do sell, the demand is MUCH lower than .com domains.

All that said .. even if priced right I'd say it's got a theoretical 5% to 10% sell-through-rate .. which actually is very good .. but still means it would sell once every 10-20 years. If you priced it low like you have (I would consider $300 low retail for this domain), then I would say your chances go up. But you need to make sure you list it at RETAIL outlets .. Afternic, Dan even Epik, etc. At $300 I'd say you have a decent chance of selling it in the next year or two.

People need to remember that domain investing is NOT fast money .. it often takes time to make sales .. as in yearS .. you need to be patient unless you have super premium domains!

•••
Yeah .. I'd tend to agree with @bmugford .. while it's certainly not what I would call "valuable", it definitely isn't bad.

Unboxing is a decent word .. and it can fit in the "reviews" niche which I actually think does fit for .org. It's just that while .org domains do sell, the demand is MUCH lower than .com domains.

All that said .. even if priced right I'd say it's got a theoretical 5% to 10% sell-through-rate .. which actually is very good .. but still means it would sell once every 10-20 years. If you priced it low like you have (I would consider $300 low retail for this domain), then I would say your chances go up. But you need to make sure you list it at RETAIL outlets .. Afternic, Dan even Epik, etc. At $300 I'd say you have a decent chance of selling it in the next year or two.

People need to remember that domain investing is NOT fast money .. it often takes time to make sales .. as in yearS .. you need to be patient unless you have super premium domains!

Some very good points @Ategy and @bmugford

Perhaps @razihaider694 could market it to the Youtube crowd?

•••

What should I do?
If you bought from GD auction, it means they were dumping it after holding on it for a veeeerrrry looooong time. Maybe you also need to do the same. Hold on it.....a little longer! (not little per se)

I have come to learn that in this business, patience is a virtue that you MUST practice.

•••

What should I do?
Unboxing and .org don’t go well....

•••
•••

Thank You So Much...

•••
Is there Any Idea to find Youtube domain interested people whoa re doing unboxing.
No sorry. I'm sure there are forums out there for Youtubers, do some google searches.

•••
domains ending in 'ing' are not that easy to sell even in dot com with few exceptions. If you get a decent offer sell it. Or put a reasonable BIN.

•••
Just Now, I have sold this domain on Flippa with 200$, Bu they used escrow and charges deducted some amount and I will receive the domain price 160$,
I purchased this domain for 130$ from GoDaddy auction.

Is that a good price I have sold this domain.

Attachments

• unbox.png
    unbox.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 294
•••
Back