IT.COM

question Why would you pick one domain and not the other?

NameSilo
Watch

Musa Mo

Established Member
Impact
Hi all...

So I understand this might have ben an answered question but I felt a need to ask it...

Would really love some answers..

How do you know this domain is Buy worthy?

Why do you pick one domain and leave the other?

Thank you..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi all...

So I understand this might have ben an answered question but I felt a need to ask it...

Would really love some answers..

How do you know this domain is Buy worthy?

Why do you pick one domain and leave the other?

Thank you..

Welcome to namePros @Musa Mo

That's a good question, but a bit broad to answer :xf.smile:

In general, if you can imagine an end-user is going to use your domain for their business, project or product, it's probably worth registering. To be able to estimate this properly, you must have some experience and nowadays it's a bit more difficult to register good names than before, or to acquire in the aftermarket (for little money). In domaining there are always opportunities. It's about a combination of the right name, the right timing, the right pricing and the right promotion. Wish you good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to namePros @Musa Mo

That's a good question, but a bit broad to answer :xf.smile:

In general, if you can imagine an end-user is going to use your domain for their business, project or product, it's probably worth registering. To be able to estimate this properly, you must have some experience and nowadays it's a bit more difficult to register good names than before, or to acquire in the aftermarket (for little money). In domaining there are always opportunities. It's about a combination of the right name, the right timing, the right pricing and the right promotion. Wish you good luck.

Right name, Right price, Right timing and Right Promotion..

The 4 R's of Domaining

Thank you.. so much!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back