Dynadot

I have purchase this domain at 1000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
I have purchased web.ooo at 1000 usd , since i consider there are lots of end users .

i also purchased internet.ooo website.ooo .nets.ooo at cheap price .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
These are waste of money. There have not been many .ooo sales to the chinese..

•••
Infibeam.ooo
BuildaBazaar.ooo

Indian e-commerce sites.

•••
Infibeam.ooo
BuildaBazaar.ooo

Indian e-commerce sites.
Infibeam and Buildabazaar are the ones promoting .ooo

Infibeam and BuildaBazaar are one and the same.

That's like saying .xyz is a hit because Daniel Negari uses it.
xyz is a hit because people and renowned companies are using it

•••
Infibeam and Buildabazaar are the ones promoting .ooo

Infibeam and BuildaBazaar are one and the same.

That's like saying .xyz is a hit because Daniel Negari uses it.
xyz is a hit because people and renowned companies are using it
Makes sense now. I had no idea that they are promoting it.

•••
if nobody buy ,i could use it by myself.
How exactly are you going to introduce your website to people in person?

"It's web dot oh oh oh" - "no, not zero, zero, zero; it's o, as in oscar, o, o."

Or

"It's web dot Ooooo [like a ghost]"

•••
The only thing tying web.ooo and 1000 should have been that they both end in three circles. That is it!

•••
•••
This could make good brandable for a christmas sales promo:

Ho Ho Hooo Merry Christmas....

HoHoH.ooo

:)
Or
Rentah.ooo
Or
Rentabr.ooo

•••
•••
1000 USD could not get good name .com . web is very good name for end users who would like to open website designs

You and I have drastically different opinions of what a good .com because there are plenty available still for a thousand or less.

•••
•••
You and I have drastically different opinions of what a good .com because there are plenty available still for a thousand or less.

i mean

it's impossible to buy web.com web.cn web.cc web.us web.it web.org

i mean this ,so 1000 usd to buy web.ooo is reasonable for website design and service company .

for startup company,how much money they could afford .com /.cn/.de/ in the name of web ,vip such as golden names.

for .com ,they will choose four letters (without meaning, bad memory ).com in that price,or more worse.

•••
i mean

it's impossible to buy web.com web.cn web.cc web.us web.it web.org

i mean this ,so 1000 usd to buy web.ooo is reasonable for website design and service company .

for startup company,how much money they could afford .com /.cn/.de/ in the name of web ,vip such as golden names.

for .com ,they will choose four letters (without meaning, bad memory ).com in that price,or more worse.
I own Web.Computer and if you're ready to shell out 1000 USD you can pm me any time. ;)

•••
•••
I would've invested that $1000 in penny stock and still would have made more profit. Sorry my friend, not a good domain investment.

•••
I read three articles to find the justification/inspiration of the dot OOO extension (beyond the all dot com's are taken). The best I could find was:

‘.ooo’ is seen as a mobile-friendly domain as it reduces usage of multiple keys on phones.

Not a good starting point.

One thing, if you develop it for the Indian market you will at least have the sponsoring corporation luving you. Good Luck

•••
•••
Chinese don't like vowels A,E,I,O,U or a V. Tell me why they will prefer .ooo extensions? and Indians are also not keen on buying .ooo. Not a good investment.

•••
.000 for 1.000?

Even weird hacks I wouldn't by in this...M.OOO B.OOO 1.OOO, H.OOO O.OOO
IDK

I think this Chinese craze is getting to many people... I would invest $1000 is a 1-3 llll.com's maybe

IMO

•••
Did you try purchasing

constipation.ooo

that could be one good relevant brandable IMHO.....

•••
•••
I have purchased web.ooo at 1000 usd , since i consider there are lots of end users .

i also purchased internet.ooo website.ooo .nets.ooo at cheap price .

Comtact these guys at http://webreceptor.ru

Maybe they will be interested their company name is 'ooo webreceptor'
They are an internet design studio.

•••
Thank you ,.ooo is ltd in russia

•••
Chinese don't like vowels A,E,I,O,U or a V. Tell me why they will prefer .ooo extensions?.

I would think because it does not represent a word. It's just a symbol. Like Dot###

The other problem with this extension is every A-Z can go triple. DotAAA-DOTZZZ

So there could be 26 of these "just hit the key three times" extensions.(more competition down the road)

My guess is they picked O because of it's symmetry. It is the only letter you can spin and it stays relatively the same.

X is also very basic (this is why there was the tic tac toe game OX) but Dot XXX is taken for something else lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back