Domain Empire

I have purchase this domain at 1000 USD

NameSilo
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
I have purchased web.ooo at 1000 usd , since i consider there are lots of end users .

i also purchased internet.ooo website.ooo .nets.ooo at cheap price .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.OOO to you is none value ,to us ,it' value ,the same to .cn
Can you show sales figures? I'm not arguing with you, but without sales there is no "value to a specific nation", there is no value at all. Value is sales.

I cannot make a new TLD ".jameshaw" and simply state "this TLD is valuable". It's valuable when I've sold millions of domain names on that TLD and they are being traded on the aftermarkets for good prices every day.
(New registrations does not reflect on potential value)

To you .online is value
No, it is not, not at all whatsoever.

15.ooo sold at 3000 USD
11.ooo sold at 3000 USD
ig.ooo sold at 924 USD
700.ooo sold at 1000 USD

those domains all we Chinese invest ,we know each other.
And are those the only sales? Are there many more (tens/hundreds of thousands) in China being sold?

Honestly, I want you to prove me wrong, I hope I am for your sake, I just don't see any facts or data to back up your claims. One person cannot simply state something "is" and then everyone else blindly believes them :)

Like you, this is the last i will say on it, unless you can show some stats to prove value to some degree.
I sincerely wish you good fortune though :)

•••
I am a fan of easy to type, so .ooo fits that criteria. This discussion has been interesting from both sides. web.ooo is definitely unique

@viento - you have great conviction I am certain that will drive you to create a good sale : smile :
Wow, your portfolio is very creative overall, you have a few I could see making a large sale (I got there by visiting web.ooo to then click through to Flippa portfolio)

I will apply to get .AAA extension 1-3 Ls and 1-3 N will be reg fees of $2.2. Stay tuned

.aaa already taken : smile :
https://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/aaa.html

The true SLEEPER extension that will Knock Us All Out wil be .zzz : grin :

•••
I am a fan of easy to type, so .ooo fits that criteria. This discussion has been interesting from both sides. web.ooo is definitely unique

@viento - you have great conviction I am certain that will drive you to create a good sale : smile :
Wow, your portfolio is very creative overall, you have a few I could see making a large sale (I got there by visiting web.ooo to then click through to Flippa portfolio)

thank you ,I can't sleep ,i wait for the football champion of Europe

•••

was it necessary for you to mess with my dream ?:p

•••
@viento Say .ooo is good to the chinese one more time! (insert meme from Pupl Fiction here)

In almost everypost, you write the same thing... Are you trying to convince yourself or the others?

.ooo is by far the strangest tld I have ever heard off.
Your bet, good luck!

Please do not try to convince us that it is the new gold mine, because the majority here will think it is just a pothole.

•••
You are having lot of good ideas but you need patience. Just hold it till this extension gets more eyes .

@brandnow 50 to 100 years .....lol .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back