IT.COM

opinion I have a domain name making 2 dollars daily

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

liftkid

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain that generates an average of 2$ daily sometimes $3 and the trafics are coming mostly from Us, Brazil, Germany, France but us has the highest click rate 50%.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@liftkid - Firstly congratulations. You have what every domainer hopes of doing, getting a domain with real traffic that converts.

Secondly, if the previous owner was a business then see if they are still in business, it might be that they lost the domain because someone who was supposed to look after it left the business or just fell out with the business owner. If the business is still live then you have a ready made potential buyer, so you might consider just letting them know that you have the domain. (Look up FB, Twitter, etc., to see if the business owner is still posting.)

Thirdly, examine the possible benefits of developing the domain into a site with affiliate links in the 'Arts and Craft' industry. You might have to find someone to put content on the site for you unless you know enough about the subject to do it yourself and are willing to do it.

But serious congratulations to you. :)

•••
You can also try redirecting the traffic to an affiliate program. I have a domain in a similar niche and had it parked for years, with it making several dollars a month. I redirected it to an affiliate offer and I've made over $200 in just 2 weeks (which is when I started doing this). I've tried this with some of my other domains and some have worked and others haven't. You just have to have patience, as the sales sometimes take a while to come in.

•••
@Thebadone

Thank you very much for your input. I was able to find the owners. How did I find them ? I checked I archived and noticed that they redirected this very one I have now to the other, late 2019 and and the .co extension of the one with me still redirects to that one.

I sent them message on Facebook and they said they would get back, maybe they wouldn't coz of my location? Lol.

I really do not have clue on how to go about developing it, I really wish I can. Coz almost all the 5k+ backlinks it has directs their us based customers to this very one I have. Even their official Australian website still refers us based customers to mine domain name.
An extremely good negotiating position.

•••
Can you name some good affiliates?

There are hundreds of thousands of affiliates for almost every niche. The only way to know if a good affiliate program is good is to use one that fits the type of traffic you have. For instance, if I'm doing well with Acme Tools for my power tool traffic, it's not going to help you if you're trying to find something for your cotton bedding traffic.

There are affiliate marketing companies where merchants sign up with them listing their products and affiliates can choose what they want to use. There are plenty of these companies, but examples of some good ones are shareasale.com and cj.com

There are also individually run affiliate programs. When looking for a match to my traffic, I'll search for other companies/products in the same niche and see if they have their own affiliate program. In the example I mentioned that was doing well for me, I got lucky and I had the plural version of a website that recently opened, and also had an affiliate program. With another of my domains, I own an brand name of company gone out of business, so I found another company selling the same types of products and redirected the traffic to their affiliate program.

@Synozeer Can one join affiliate marketing without building a site ? Can one do that with just redirection ? I hope one wouldn't be penalized for that ??

Yes, some merchants will let you promote them without a website, while others may not. When requesting to join an affiliate program (some may auto-approve, while others will manually approve), explain what you plan to do and that the traffic is highly targeted.

And does the affiliate marketing sites of CPA or Epc ? Or the leads must result a sale before one earns money ?

Those are metrics. EPC is Earnings Per Click and CPA is Cost per Acquisition (a lead). Most offers you will get paid for leads or sales. Leads generally have to be approved by the merchant, and they can reject leads for any reason. Sales are much preferred as a sale is the end goal and generally only time you'd not get credit for it is when the customer refunds the same.

•••
@ShawnTeo

Yeah I did. At first the click through rate wasn't high but fair enough, nevertheless, I thought I could get even higher CTR?

So, I went back to archive to confirm popular keywords, tags that were previously used. I noticed that

Sewing tables
Sewing cabinets
Sewing organizers
Embroidery supplies
Sewing machine cabinets

Were the top popular keywords.

So, I thought why not change my master keywords at the parking service to the terms above and see what happens?

Headed to bodis and edited my master keywords to my discovery and it took them hours to approve that.

Since then my click through rate skyrocked.

I hope this helps!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200623-162330.png
    Screenshot_20200623-162330.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
•••
•••
where is the traffic coming from? Google results? Typein?

What happens if you look up the domain on archive.org? Was it an active site? How long ago?

Sometimes people luck out and they can revive things a little and the traffic goes up a lot and opens up opportunity, but need to know more.

•••
It now makes nothing less than 4$ daily. June1- today been 5th it has made 20$

•••
Okay, thank you so much. I have just applied to join Sewingmachineplus affiliate using shareAsale. Com since the visitors usually click on the terms

Sewing machine cabinets
Sewing cabinets
Sewing tables
Sewing organizers
Embroidery supplies.

Hopefully, they would approve it

•••
Sewingandcraftclub. com Stopped at 108$ for the month of june

And malayalamdrama.com 17 dollars.

•••
Typin means they are typing the url into their address bar, I don't think that is the case here.

I suggest you recreate the old site links, add some content, build up the traffic. Google will start picking it up more and ranking it better. That would be a start.

•••
An extremely good negotiating position.
The first day I parked this very domain at Dan.. It had 158 visits in less than 48 hours, I told my friend and he said it could be Dan bot, I changed the ns to sedo for confirmation and withing few mins it had 10 views.. Then I parked at bodis and the revenues started coming none stop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200525-135618.png
    Screenshot_20200525-135618.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 420
•••
Thank you. It no longer makes 2$ though. It makes nothing less than 4$ now. 3.12 today already and its not even Evening in the us. They usually visit more in the evening.

•••
Thank you. It no longer makes 2$ though. It makes nothing less than 4$ now. 3.12 today already and its not even Evening in the us. They usually visit more in the evening.

even better
i was just making point revenues jump around
but we hope for best..for longest :)

•••
I’m glad for you. The category of sewing and handiwork is a good one and I search for things in it often myself, especially lately.

•••
did u achieve these affiliate results lately or it was while ago? ty

This is recent - started doing it about two weeks ago and have slowly been testing different domains if they look like they'd be a good fit with an affiliate program.

•••
Wow liftkid! I've checked the backlink profiles for your domain and it is very good.

Domain rating = 38
Ref. Domains = 228
Tot. Backlinks = 14600
Domain Auth = 32
Page Auth = 34
Trust Flow = 20 (very very good!!)

This is a gem.
A serious enduser in the same niche could pay $5k for a domain like that.
Does not matter the name or the number of words.
With this domain a company can save $XXXX in SEO.
Congrats.

•••
what is the origin of the traffic? You might be able to build on it and make a lot more a day.

•••
•••
Yeah mostly from type in though some comes from pin interest and many other links too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528-114334.png
    Screenshot_20200528-114334.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 648
•••
Typein is the case here brother. Almost all us visitors are typing it into their browser.

Almost all the backlinks from redirects people to mine. Madeira, klasse, babylock, Schillersontheweb, sewingmachineplus. Many of them
Contact me.. mo reason am.

•••
Repeat 1000 times and enjoy your new life making $2000 a day.

•••
@dtagr , If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. BTW, it makes close to $3 daily currently. It made 15.23 in 5 days

•••
@dtagr , If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. BTW, it makes close to $3 daily currently. It made 15.23 in 5 days

You might be surprised how quickly the money adds up in domain parking. It's a matter of scale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back