NameSilo

opinion I have a domain name making 2 dollars daily

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

liftkid

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain that generates an average of 2$ daily sometimes $3 and the trafics are coming mostly from Us, Brazil, Germany, France but us has the highest click rate 50%.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice it'll jump round
cause most names do
except for those reserched well before regging/buying.
but you and me do not do that as we said.

•••
Grats on this gem.
May I ask, did you change anything on the site to have your daily earnings jump from $2+ to $3-4?

•••
  • The above screenshot is for general CTR. The one for United state visitors only is higher. 60+% CTR.

•••
@ShawnTeo

Yeah I did. At first the click through rate wasn't high but fair enough, nevertheless, I thought I could get even higher CTR?

So, I went back to archive to confirm popular keywords, tags that were previously used. I noticed that

Sewing tables
Sewing cabinets
Sewing organizers
Embroidery supplies
Sewing machine cabinets

Were the top popular keywords.

So, I thought why not change my master keywords at the parking service to the terms above and see what happens?

Headed to bodis and edited my master keywords to my discovery and it took them hours to approve that.

Since then my click through rate skyrocked.

I hope this helps!!
Excellent keyword refinement (y)

•••
@mpls , Thank you so much for taking your time and maybe resources to check my domain. I really appreciate that.

This domain makes around 110-120 from parking montly. this June alone it has made over $80

i had $1k offer from another namepros members for it but countered with 5k.

I would rather be earning 120$ monthly from its revenues than sell a domain that was included in the below acquisition in 2008 between tacony and sewing supply.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjACegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1HPe9tFBRXMzdGWOAC7AuL

•••
Wow liftkid! I've checked the backlink profiles for your domain and it is very good.

Domain rating = 38
Ref. Domains = 228
Tot. Backlinks = 14600
Domain Auth = 32
Page Auth = 34
Trust Flow = 20 (very very good!!)

This is a gem.
A serious enduser in the same niche could pay $5k for a domain like that.
Does not matter the name or the number of words.
With this domain a company can save $XXXX in SEO.
Congrats.

If I may ask what tool did you use to get those fact? I mean see tool that give accurate backlinks?

•••
I have a domain that generates an average of 2$ daily sometimes $3 and the trafics are coming mostly from Us, Brazil, Germany, France but us has the highest click rate 50%.
what tool you use for selecting domains with traffic before you place your bid

•••
Previous week was a bad week for domains parked bodis but sewingandcraftclub managed to scale through at $3 daily.

But this week started fine as it made $7 on Monday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-182356.png
    Screenshot_20200630-182356.png
    57 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
•••
Yeah. Am testing something. I moved one of my domains to sedo.. To see if it will make any difference.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back