Dynadot

I got offers for my domains, yet I didn't see an option to respond, please guide

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yeldomains

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi All,

I visited my epik dashboard after long time, I'm delighted to see some offers recieved on my domains,
I didn't see how can I perform further action, and also Im unable to get the details of what is the offer amount if any messages

IMG_20230616_160637.jpg

When I clicked on the offer Im getting the below screen

IMG_20230616_160928.jpg

Also I didn't got any mails , regarding these offers, how to see or respond to these offers, please guide or advice, that would be really helpful. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Get out of Epik, even ICANN aren't a fan of them now.

•••
The date shows 2021-9-12 and if that is accurate, it is likely the information was not archived (the reasons for this are many and you will likely never know why).

See if bodis or parking crew will accept your names for parking and if so, use their contact form so a buyer can reach out to you. If not, do a search here for 'free landing pages' or 'landing page options' and read through the posts...there are quite a few options out there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back