Dynadot

I earned a 300% roi on IDNS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Yes, I am proud to say i have made a 300% roi on my first idn of some random cyrllic idn one character.

this ebay "crap" does sell well i must admit.

Unfortunately not many one character names left. :). Perhaps with my earnings ill register more ebay crap.

I find this quite absurd haha.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats SAM.

There is profit to be made in EVERY segment of the market. I applaud ALL explorers and mavericks in the industry, and humbly consider myself one -- sticking to my .US guns all this time. MORE power to you.

With the way the IDN crowd and the NP community clashed heads at the beginning, it's nice to see things are calming down and settling into place. And you SAM, being the classic example of a "domain pimp" :p LOL, I consider this to be a big step forward in the GRAND scheme...

Where EVERYONE has an EQUAL VOICE in this community... as long as they check their EGOS and ATTITUDES at the door.

:!:

Whatever, it's Satuday Night.... I'm relaxing.

•••
Congratulations on your sale. Do you mind posting the domain?

There are a group of Russian and Chinese "flippers" right now on another forum that are trading IDNs, recently purchased, for 3x-10x reg fee that are getting some interest. Many of us don't mind spending a little more than reg fee if someone else does the research. It's a win-win situation for all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back