Dynadot

available I did not register Meta.sa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Ok so I “thought” I had registered Meta.sa via Marcaria. Sadly it wasn’t because registering a meta.sa domain needs a trademark if not a resident.

FYI meta.sa is the only domain that can be hand registered today.

why did I not proceed?

At $300+ to register (this includes trustee service fee) you still can’t register it because Marcaria will eventually tell you that you need a trademark prior to registration.

of course Marcaria will offer you a service to register a trademark for “meta” in Saudi Arabia doc $2700+ on top of the $300+

and even then you still can’t secure the domain Meta.sa because it takes 1 year to register a Saudi trademark.

in the meantime meta.sa is free to register.

even by Facebook or Saudi resident?

I give up. Too rich for my blood. Maybe someone can make use of this info.

Good luck to whomever finally lands this gem. Do let us know here. I got my refund.

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok so I “thought” I had registered Meta.sa via Marcaria. Sadly it wasn’t because registering a meta.sa domain needs a trademark if not a resident.

why did I not proceed?

At $300+ to register (this includes trustee service fee) you still can’t register it because Marcaria will eventually tell you that you need a trademark prior to registration.

of course Marcaria will offer you a service to register a trademark for “meta” in Saudi Arabia doc $2700+ on top of the $300+

and even then you still can’t secure the domain Meta.sa because it takes 1 year to register a Saudi trademark.

in the meantime meta.sa is free to register.

even by Facebook or Saudi resident?

I give up. Too rich for my blood. Maybe someone can make use of this info.

Good luck to whomever finally lands this gem. Do let us know here. I got my refund.

thanks

That is good they gave your $300 back. That is a big amount.

•••
That is good they gave your $300 back. That is a big amount.

Yea well you pay to register a domain and get trustee service. And if you don’t get what you pay for you better get a refund.This could have been avoided had they explained from the beginning that trademark was needed.

any takers? It’s the LAST Meta domain available for handreg.

Last edited:
•••
meta.gm meta.bt meta....and many,they are still available.thanks!

•••
Really, the only one?! What about WhoaDomainIsCompletelyWrong.com and ImSureICanHandregisterMillionsOfDomainsToday.com?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back