available Names I did *not* register

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jido

VIP Member
Impact
61
These are names that I found while fishing for spam/phishing-related names last night.

All the names listed here were free when I looked at them. Feel free to register if you like them.

Code:
spamsuck.com
spamknock.com
blowspam.com
wipeoutmail.com
mailsan.com
maildecon.com
phishmenot.com
seephish.com
phishreveal.com
phishout.com
tellphish.com
barephish.com
passwordpolice.com
sawphish.com
hookphish.com
drawphish.com
debunkphish.com
phishdebunk.com
junkno.com
offjunk.com
junkmenot.com
junkzero.com
tearjunk.com
tearspam.com
awaywithjunk.com
smackjunk.com
junkslam.com
cleansejunk.com
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I agree with SpamSuck.com that spam suck : )
 
0
•••
Very nice list, thanks!
 
0
•••
Nice list. Rep added.

Rob
 
0
•••
Rep added.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back