I cant Join any Chatroom

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebdude1

Account Closed
Impact
0
i get this error, my firewall is off. I have the latest java , can someone help.
Could not connect to www.namepros.com:8888.

Possible reasons include:

- The chat server system at www.namepros.com is temporarily unavailable.

- Your computer is behind a firewall or proxy server. Please ensure that your firewall permits outgoing TCP connections to www.namepros.com on port 8888.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What browser are you using? I've had issues in Firefox before so I use Chrome now.
 
0
•••
Have you updated Java lately?
 
0
•••
Go to java.com and try update your Java. Currently, I am using firefox and it works.

Oh right, after turning off firewall and update Java, you should restart your computer. It should work then.
 
0
•••
are you using mac or chrome as this severly impacts the capability with java...they dont like eachother
 
0
•••
What browser are you using? I've had issues in Firefox before so I use Chrome now.
He is right just change the browser .
 
0
•••
Firefox , IE , i never used chrome
 
0
•••
I think thats not a browser issue. It is the firewall thing. Better check your settings. I am not an expert. So I can't guide on How to do it.

Try the google or something. I think you have blocked access to NP chat in your JVM settings.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back