Dynadot

advice I can't change my domain's nameservers (GoDaddy)

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Hello, i want your advice. Somehow i made my domain to forward Afternic page. I am trying to change its nameservers to park it to DAN, but i can't. I must delete the Afternic's forwarding link via Godaddy manage page and then try again? And forward type and settings to select? I just want to park it on Dan again. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am getting this message: ''The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.'' Can you explain it?

•••
I am getting this message: ''The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.'' Can you explain it?
I kept getting the same error last night on a domain I had just transferred into my account. 12 hours later it works. Go figure.

•••
I kept getting the same error last night on a domain I had just transferred into my account. 12 hours later it works. Go figure.
True. Some hours later it worked fine. Thank you mate.

•••
Are you trying to point your name at VPS or Private server? or just a regular shared host account?

You may just use the A record, and get around that prob.

•••
please w8 1 or couple days update nameservers ok

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back