Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

HELP - Trouble with GoDaddy

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Johnnyp022

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello allo,

I am using godaddy and am trying to park my sites at NameDrive. I changed the servers and even tried to forward my domains to the Namedrive parked page I created but it still doesn't work. Can someone help me out?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
it may take upto 24hrs for the name server changes to propagate, if you still have a problem plz post some domain names here.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back